Here is a list of all of the public presentations I have scheduled thus far in 2016 and 2017. I’ll update it as time passes.
- “What Might a Global History of Spaceflight Look Like?” Roundtable, Society for the History of Technology annual meeting, Singapore, June 24, 2016.
- “The NACA and American Aeronautical Research in World War II,” 11th Annual Symposium of the Social History of Military Technology, 43rd Symposium of the International Committee for the History of Technology, Porto, Portugal, July 26–30, 2016.
- Chair, “From Determinism to Synergy: Technologies and Institutes in the Twentieth Century United States,” American Historical Association, Denver, Colorado, January 5-8, 2017.
- Chair, “The State of the Field of Aerospace History in the Twenty-first Century,” Roundtable, Organization of American Historians annual meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, April 6-9, 2017.
- “Flying the Hump: Airlift Technology, Logistics, and China Resupply in World War II,” 12th Annual Symposium of the Social History of Military Technology, 44th Symposium of the International Committee for the History of Technology, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, July 26–30, 2017.