The National Academies has just published the interim report, “The Goals, Rationales, and Definition of Planetary Protection.” It makes for really interesting reading. You may find a downloadable copy here.
- Palgrave Features the Series Jim Fleming and I Edit
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle”
- Three Canopies into the Pacific: Coming Home during Project Apollo
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Palgrave Features the Series Jim Fleming and I Edit launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/pal… https://t.co/mp6a6v3KZZ 56 minutes ago
- Today in 1948: Truman racially integrates military. In 2017: Trump bars trans people from serving: flip.it/V9NYBp Ironic, isn't it. 18 hours ago
- Scaramucci Appears to Accuse Priebus of Leaking, Calls for FBI Investigation nymag.com/daily/intellig… via @intelligencer. Another fandango. 19 hours ago
- Not sure Koufax listed as # 1 appropriate. List skewed to recent past. At least Curt Schilling is not on it. newarena.com/mlb/ranked-the… 19 hours ago
- Great photo. There are a lot of hidden figures out there. twitter.com/Team_AFRL/stat… 1 day ago