I am quoted in a recent story, “Americans Will Never Make Mars A Priority. Why Should That Stop Us?” by Rebecca Boyle on the FiveThirtyEight blog on the potential for the human exploration of Mars. You can find this story here. Among other things I note, “Everybody likes this stuff, but nobody wants to pay for it.” My skepticism is present thereafter when talking about a human Mars mission. I hope I am wrong. Please tell me how I have missed something. Anyway, check out the story. It deserves a good readership.
- Well, it was an engrossing few days for the AHCA: thehill.com/policy/healthc… https://t.co/LaDPkUSFX8 1 day ago
- For history friends, does anyone know where I might find David Packard's papers? Biography of David Packard paper-research.com/biographies/Da… 1 day ago
- Trump’s Defense of His Lies: ‘I’m President and You’re Not’ nymag.com/daily/intellig… via @intelligencer. Good lord, what have we come to? 1 day ago
- For my historian friends, has anyone used Melvin Laird's papers at Ford Library? Are there insights into his work as Secretary of Defense? 1 day ago
- This is cool, and to think I hated disco when it was popular: washingtonpost.com/news/going-out… 1 day ago