I am quoted in a recent story, “Americans Will Never Make Mars A Priority. Why Should That Stop Us?” by Rebecca Boyle on the FiveThirtyEight blog on the potential for the human exploration of Mars. You can find this story here. Among other things I note, “Everybody likes this stuff, but nobody wants to pay for it.” My skepticism is present thereafter when talking about a human Mars mission. I hope I am wrong. Please tell me how I have missed something. Anyway, check out the story. It deserves a good readership.
- 7 can’t-miss Civil War movie classics flip.it/n104c7 Really, no "Red Badge of Courage?" 1 day ago
- R.I.P. npr.org/sections/thetw… 1 day ago
- I keep asking why would Kushner want a back channel to Kremlin? Can't think of any reason other than nefarious one: washingtonmonthly.com/2017/05/27/why… 2 days ago
- Rep. Jim Himes just called the backchannel Kushner presumably tried to set up with Russia "really weird" on TRMS. 2 days ago
- Just watched "Friendly Persuasion" (1956). Sweet movie about Quakers trying to remain neutral in Civil War: imdb.com/title/tt004923… 2 days ago