This is pretty neat. This video depicts simultaneously the landing of all six Apollo missions that reached the lunar surface between 1969 and 1972. The compiler took all of the video from the Lunar Module and realligned them to 45 degrees to show what image that the Lumar Module Pilot saw during the the descent. The compiler then added audio from the landings, splicing together pieces from each of the missions, to create a new account. The result is inventive. Enjoy!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Little History of the World” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/not… https://t.co/0B8A01PxQB 3 hours ago
- Found a great photo of VfR member Max Valier's rocket racer in 1930 on-line at the Library of Congress. https://t.co/B2vuvbvYL8 1 day ago
- Song of the Day: Bruce Cockburn's "If I Had a Rocket Launcher" (1984) is a protest song about war and violence: youtu.be/O9HFjErMMlA 1 day ago
- An Intimate Past? launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/an-… https://t.co/DFzYHKjKCn 2 days ago
- Rhonda Vincent & The Rage - "Is the Grass Any Bluer?" youtu.be/Yz5unjO85MU. A great bluegrass song about the great Bill Monroe. 2 days ago