To mark the 47th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing mission, the Smithsonian has made available a stunning, high resolution 3-D scan of the Command Module Columbia. This is available here: http://3d.si.edu/apollo11CM. Now anyone with an internet connection can explore the entire craft, including its intricate interior, a feat not possible when viewing the artifact in the National Air and Space Museum, Smithsonian Institution — in collaboration with Autodesk |Smithsonian.
- R.I.P. npr.org/sections/thetw… 11 hours ago
- I keep asking why would Kushner want a back channel to Kremlin? Can't think of any reason other than nefarious one: washingtonmonthly.com/2017/05/27/why… 11 hours ago
- Rep. Jim Himes just called the backchannel Kushner presumably tried to set up with Russia "really weird" on TRMS. 23 hours ago
- Just watched "Friendly Persuasion" (1956). Sweet movie about Quakers trying to remain neutral in Civil War: imdb.com/title/tt004923… 1 day ago
- Announcing the Space Policy and History Forum #21 launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/ann… fb.me/5WfuBYArt 1 day ago