For all who can attend the night of July 1-2, 2016, will prove to be a great event for the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum. The museum is staying open all night for fun, food, and follies. Its the grand reopening of the centrall gallery, the Boeing Milestones of Flight Hall. Check our the link here.
- R.I.P. npr.org/sections/thetw… 11 hours ago
- I keep asking why would Kushner want a back channel to Kremlin? Can't think of any reason other than nefarious one: washingtonmonthly.com/2017/05/27/why… 11 hours ago
- Rep. Jim Himes just called the backchannel Kushner presumably tried to set up with Russia "really weird" on TRMS. 23 hours ago
- Just watched "Friendly Persuasion" (1956). Sweet movie about Quakers trying to remain neutral in Civil War: imdb.com/title/tt004923… 1 day ago
- Announcing the Space Policy and History Forum #21 launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/ann… fb.me/5WfuBYArt 1 day ago