For all who can attend the night of July 1-2, 2016, will prove to be a great event for the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum. The museum is staying open all night for fun, food, and follies. Its the grand reopening of the centrall gallery, the Boeing Milestones of Flight Hall. Check our the link here.
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Cassini Arrives at Saturn: Happy Anniversary!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Tragic Legacy: How a Good vs. Evil Mentality Destroyed the Bush Presidency”
- While not a great film, I enjoyed rewatching "The Pride of St. Louis" (1952) about Dizzy Dean. #Cardinals #STLCards imdb.com/title/tt004504… 1 day ago
- Very cool. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 1 day ago
- Some light summer reading. I'll be writing reviews of these in the coming weeks. Stay tuned. https://t.co/onZgne7LCu 1 day ago
- Happy Moon landing day. 48 Years ago, astronauts first set foot on the Moon. The world paused, if only briefly,... fb.me/8UAGldUCI 1 day ago
- Happy Moon landing day. 48 Years ago, astronauts first set foot on the Moon. The world paused, if only briefly, to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago