This is stunning. It was filmed at Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia, and well worth the 3:55 it takes to watch it. Enjoy!
- R.I.P. npr.org/sections/thetw… 11 hours ago
- I keep asking why would Kushner want a back channel to Kremlin? Can't think of any reason other than nefarious one: washingtonmonthly.com/2017/05/27/why… 11 hours ago
- Rep. Jim Himes just called the backchannel Kushner presumably tried to set up with Russia "really weird" on TRMS. 23 hours ago
- Just watched "Friendly Persuasion" (1956). Sweet movie about Quakers trying to remain neutral in Civil War: imdb.com/title/tt004923… 1 day ago
- Announcing the Space Policy and History Forum #21 launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/ann… fb.me/5WfuBYArt 1 day ago