This is stunning. It was filmed at Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia, and well worth the 3:55 it takes to watch it. Enjoy!
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Cassini Arrives at Saturn: Happy Anniversary!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Tragic Legacy: How a Good vs. Evil Mentality Destroyed the Bush Presidency”
- Retweeted Palgrave History (@PalgraveHistory): Excited to see 'NASA Spaceflight: A History of Innovation' enter... fb.me/1bMdB27AG 53 minutes ago
- RT @PalgraveHistory: Excited to see 'NASA Spaceflight: A History of Innovation' enter production. Coming this fall! @Launiusr https://t.co/… 53 minutes ago
- While not a great film, I enjoyed rewatching "The Pride of St. Louis" (1952) about Dizzy Dean. #Cardinals #STLCards imdb.com/title/tt004504… 2 days ago
- Very cool. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- Some light summer reading. I'll be writing reviews of these in the coming weeks. Stay tuned. https://t.co/onZgne7LCu 2 days ago