This is very cool. This is a rare image taken on July 19, 2013, the wide-angle camera on NASA’s Cassini spacecraft has captured Saturn’s rings and our planet Earth and a faint hint of the Moon. Note the arrow pointing to the pale blue dot in the image. That’s Earth!
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Cassini Arrives at Saturn: Happy Anniversary!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Tragic Legacy: How a Good vs. Evil Mentality Destroyed the Bush Presidency”
- While not a great film, I enjoyed rewatching "The Pride of St. Louis" (1952) about Dizzy Dean. #Cardinals #STLCards imdb.com/title/tt004504… 2 days ago
- Very cool. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- Some light summer reading. I'll be writing reviews of these in the coming weeks. Stay tuned. https://t.co/onZgne7LCu 2 days ago
- Happy Moon landing day. 48 Years ago, astronauts first set foot on the Moon. The world paused, if only briefly,... fb.me/8UAGldUCI 2 days ago
- Happy Moon landing day. 48 Years ago, astronauts first set foot on the Moon. The world paused, if only briefly, to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago