Check out the short video on this page concerning the denials of the Moon landings. It’s a Smithsonian Channel documentary. The blurb for the program reads: “The 1960s were a turbulent decade full of civil unrest and political backlash. The Apollo Moon landing galvanized most of our polarized nation, but to some, the Vietnam War and Watergate scandal created suspicion of the government’s motives. These mounting suspicions led some to doubt that America’s moon landings were even real. Apollo astronauts and scientific experts reflect on NASA’s glorious achievement, and the shock of having their accomplishments questioned 40 years later.”
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Cassini Arrives at Saturn: Happy Anniversary!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Tragic Legacy: How a Good vs. Evil Mentality Destroyed the Bush Presidency”
- Doe you sometimes think we would be better off without global instantaneous telecommunications? twitter.com/airandspace/st… 3 hours ago
- Teams looking to deal know Cards are 'open for business' stltoday.com/sports/basebal… via @stltoday Of course, the Cards are open to trades. 3 hours ago
- Scaramucci did a bit of a fandango on the Sunday morning new programs: thinkprogress.org/trump-anonymou… #Scaramucci 3 hours ago
- Bought a huge HD TV yesterday to enjoy MLB stretch run. Saw Cards blow game to Cubs in 9th. Soulwrenching! Can also watch other shows on it. 12 hours ago
- The top 10 catchers in MLB history: p.d-news.co/caz1 via @sportsdaydfw I'm not sure of order after Bench, but a great list. 12 hours ago