On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle”
- Three Canopies into the Pacific: Coming Home during Project Apollo
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Today in 1948: Truman racially integrates military. In 2017: Trump bars trans people from serving: flip.it/V9NYBp Ironic, isn't it. 31 minutes ago
- Scaramucci Appears to Accuse Priebus of Leaking, Calls for FBI Investigation nymag.com/daily/intellig… via @intelligencer. Another fandango. 42 minutes ago
- Not sure Koufax listed as # 1 appropriate. List skewed to recent past. At least Curt Schilling is not on it. newarena.com/mlb/ranked-the… 49 minutes ago
- Great photo. There are a lot of hidden figures out there. twitter.com/Team_AFRL/stat… 20 hours ago
- Winners? Losers? At baseball's bonkers trade deadline, nobody really knows flip.it/zR6Rwn Good story on the MLB trade deadline 1 day ago