On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- Retweeted NASA History Office (@NASAhistory): #Today 1964, Mariner 4 launched. Would take the 1st close up... fb.me/2xgyLMf8f 8 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Today 1964, Mariner 4 launched. Would take the 1st close up images of Mars. jpl.nasa.gov/missions/marin… https://t.co/ADBOI5EZ… 8 hours ago
- Shakespeare: the burning questions about his life: flip.it/pN.Nk. Fun reading. 1 day ago
- Game Changers: No divisions and new playoff format: flip.it/_SbFI. And the schemes just keep on coming. 1 day ago
- Retweeted NASA History Office (@NASAhistory): #OTD in 1975 was the last flight of X-24B & the end of the lifting... fb.me/7z558ZHcA 2 days ago