On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- Watched "The Giver" last night. A "weak-tea" dystopian SF story. I lost interest in a 1/2 hour, but stayed with it: imdb.com/title/tt043565… 6 minutes ago
- Not another study! There are so many. spacenews.com/ohio-senators-… 2 hours ago
- RT @ToddRadom: Minnesota Twins are honoring the 1965 AL champions—here's the greatest World Series program cover ever (LA edition) http://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @tkathke: Foucault on a ferry. #pretentious #vacationreading #Kvarken #WasaExpress #Wasaline #ferry #ship… instagram.com/p/522NAxgaJx/ 3 hours ago
- RT @neiltyson: The Southern Cross is a tad over-rated: It’s the smallest of all 88 — a fist at arm’s length covers it entirely. 3 hours ago