On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “GPS Declassified”
- Do We Need to Renew the Promise of American Life?
- Governing Antarctica: A Continent Dedicated to Science or a Place of Geopolitical Rivalry?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Reinterpreting Exploration”
- Reconsidering the Place of Cooperative Programs in Relation to the International Space Station
- “Missing Church in July” by @ungewissen medium.com/@ungewissen…. A Mormon member on LDS reluctance to embrace SCOTUS decision last week. 6 hours ago
- SpaceX Rocket Failure Threatens Support for Commercial Spaceflight scientificamerican.com/article/spacex…. I have a couple of comments on this story. 6 hours ago
- Has anyone come across the term, "supertribalization?" If so, do you know when it was first used? 1 day ago
- RT @astroEdLu: I am confident @spacex will figure out what happened. Excellent telemetry and imagery will allow them to understand failure… 2 days ago
- Smithsonian overhauls American History Museum flip.it/glO0p. Looking forward to the opening 4 days ago