On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- Redirect: “Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Weigh in on U.S. Space Policy”
- Homer Newell and the Early Post-War Space Science Program
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond UFOs: The Search for Extraterrestrial Life and Its Astonishing Implications for Our Future”
- The Federal Government and the Development of Aerospace Technology
- What Were the Origins of Mormon/Non-Mormon Conflict in 1840s Nauvoo?
- Jim Grossman has a good op-ed in the LA Times on the value of history: latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/… 14 hours ago
- Redirect: “Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Weigh in on U.S. Space Policy” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/red…... fb.me/37Zvxv4OC 21 hours ago
- Redirect: “Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Weigh in on U.S. Space Policy” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/red… https://t.co/T0Z3ivQECm 21 hours ago
- Really interesting: sciencenews.org/blog/scicuriou… 2 days ago
- Retweeted NASA History Office (@NASAhistory): #OTD in 1797 French balloonist André-Jacques Garnerin became the... fb.me/8x0Udzpyn 2 days ago