On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- RT @airandspace: Today in 1972: Apollo 16 lunar module Orion landed on Moon in the Descartes Highlands: ow.ly/LQlyX http://t.co/… 20 hours ago
- The Mythology of the Lone Genius and American Aeronautics Policy wp.me/pwYu1-1SA 1 day ago
- RT @NASAhistory: Short shorts alert! NACA @NASAglenn rec. basketball team from #today 1949 #NACA100 #TB go.nasa.gov/1IlR0d8 http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @rosannecash: A film is being made about songwriter Guy Clark, a mentor to me even though he may not know it. I contributed: https://t.c… 1 day ago
- I just mowed the lawn for the first time this year. I guess spring really is here. 1 day ago