I received in the e-mail recently notification that my article, “Why Go to the Moon?The Many Faces of Lunar Policy,” was one of the top twenty-five most downloaded articles from Acta Astronautica 70 (January–February 2012): 165–75, the journal where it appeared. The certificate above documents this fact. If you would like to read this article it is available here
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Cassini Arrives at Saturn: Happy Anniversary!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Tragic Legacy: How a Good vs. Evil Mentality Destroyed the Bush Presidency”
- Doe you sometimes think we would be better off without global instantaneous telecommunications? twitter.com/airandspace/st… 3 hours ago
- Teams looking to deal know Cards are 'open for business' stltoday.com/sports/basebal… via @stltoday Of course, the Cards are open to trades. 3 hours ago
- Scaramucci did a bit of a fandango on the Sunday morning new programs: thinkprogress.org/trump-anonymou… #Scaramucci 3 hours ago
- Bought a huge HD TV yesterday to enjoy MLB stretch run. Saw Cards blow game to Cubs in 9th. Soulwrenching! Can also watch other shows on it. 12 hours ago
- The top 10 catchers in MLB history: p.d-news.co/caz1 via @sportsdaydfw I'm not sure of order after Bench, but a great list. 12 hours ago