I wanted to alert you all to a blog conversation about a set of recent books on Russian/Soviet space history and culture that is being hosted by the “Russian History Blog.” The conversation, which will continue throughout this week, brings together scholars such as Lewis Siegelbaum, Roshanna Sylvester, Andrew Jenks, Anindita Banerjee, and Asif Siddiqi. I encourage all to participate through comments. Check it out here.
- NASA’s Overestimates of Soviet Lunar Capabilities During the Moon Race
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Evolution vs. Creationism”
- Timing of the Apollo Landing in Relation to the Soviet Lunar Program
- The Conspiracy Theme and the Late Twentieth Century RLDS Church
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Mormons and their Historians”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.