I wanted to alert you all to a blog conversation about a set of recent books on Russian/Soviet space history and culture that is being hosted by the “Russian History Blog.” The conversation, which will continue throughout this week, brings together scholars such as Lewis Siegelbaum, Roshanna Sylvester, Andrew Jenks, Anindita Banerjee, and Asif Siddiqi. I encourage all to participate through comments. Check it out here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “GPS Declassified”
- Do We Need to Renew the Promise of American Life?
- Governing Antarctica: A Continent Dedicated to Science or a Place of Geopolitical Rivalry?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Reinterpreting Exploration”
- Reconsidering the Place of Cooperative Programs in Relation to the International Space Station
- Has anyone come across the term, "supertribalization?" If so, do you know when it was first used? 1 day ago
- RT @astroEdLu: I am confident @spacex will figure out what happened. Excellent telemetry and imagery will allow them to understand failure… 2 days ago
- Smithsonian overhauls American History Museum flip.it/glO0p. Looking forward to the opening 3 days ago
- The Hero of Two Worlds | Library of Congress Blog flip.it/lhtEO 3 days ago
- That Time the CIA Bugged a Cat to Spy on the Soviets flip.it/UcV7r. This is one of my favorite spy stories. 3 days ago