I wanted to alert you all to a blog conversation about a set of recent books on Russian/Soviet space history and culture that is being hosted by the “Russian History Blog.” The conversation, which will continue throughout this week, brings together scholars such as Lewis Siegelbaum, Roshanna Sylvester, Andrew Jenks, Anindita Banerjee, and Asif Siddiqi. I encourage all to participate through comments. Check it out here.
- Retweeted NASA Goddard (@NASAGoddard): Cryogenic testing has changed a lot since the 1960s. More:... fb.me/27J8hpYkh 7 hours ago
- RT @NASAGoddard: Cryogenic testing has changed a lot since the 1960s. More: go.nasa.gov/1TggFcj @NASAWebbTelescp https://t.co/8ecUidJXQX 7 hours ago
- Retweeted CrimesAgainstScience (@CrimesAgSci): Since @BadAstronomer has a bazillion times more readers, I'm glad... fb.me/22YI1qz7s 1 day ago
- RT @CrimesAgSci: Since @BadAstronomer has a bazillion times more readers, I'm glad he also knows that @LamarSmithTX21 is a disgrace. https… 1 day ago
- Retweeted SmithsonianAirSpace (@airandspace): Calling all scholars! Apply to one our fellowships today:... fb.me/6QxzQ1hx0 1 day ago