There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Announcing a Forthcoming Conference: “NASA in the ‘Long’ Civil Rights Movement” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/ann…... fb.me/35eQ4NkYz 10 hours ago
- Announcing a Forthcoming Conference: “NASA in the ‘Long’ Civil Rights Movement” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/ann… https://t.co/2RHn0rzf13 10 hours ago
- Good rundown of what DJT might have learned at NMAAHC when he visited last week. But,did he? washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tu… 1 day ago
- Reminds me a bit of Monty Python's sermon on the mount in "Life of Brian." denverpost.com/2017/02/21/don… 1 day ago
- This is a good story of how one Ph.D. in history applied his degree beyond the classroom, working in public history: historians.org/publications-a… 1 day ago