There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Looks like the majority of coal mining jobs were gone before even the start of the 21st century. twitter.com/jeffnesbit/sta… 17 hours ago
- Russia’s troubled space program is facing a major turning point: slate.com/articles/techn… via @slate. An article by my friend Asif Siddiqi. 18 hours ago
- For those who like maps, this pretty neat: petapixel.com/2016/08/06/nat… 18 hours ago
- I have to agree. twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/… 18 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Gravity Well: America’s Next. Greatest Mission” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/8747... fb.me/GiPXe2AL 1 day ago