There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Watched "The Way Back" (2010) by Peter Weir about Siberian gulag inmates traveling 4,000 miles to escape to India: imdb.com/title/tt102311… 3 hours ago
- Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum | NASA nasa.gov/content/goddar…. Really interesting findings about our changing climate. 11 hours ago
- Announcing a new prize for recent dissertations in history of science and technology: docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid… 11 hours ago
- Our Spaceflight Heritage: NASA celebrates 100 years of NACA with symposium spaceflightinsider.com/space-flight-h…. Here is a report on symposium just held. 11 hours ago
- RT @OPMDirector: 03/05: #DC-area Fed offices closed. Emergency/telework-ready employees follow agency policies. opm.gov/status http… 12 hours ago