There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- I wrote about history of prospects for life on Venus in 2012: mdpi.com/2075-1729/2/3/…. See this new story on it: space.com/33758-venus-ha… 10 hours ago
- From Hospitable to Hellish: Venus May Have Supported Life shar.es/1w78Su via @SPACEdotcom. Really interesting. 10 hours ago
- Are you kidding me? "Ken Ham Says Scientists Are Wrong About Life on Venus": christianpost.com/news/ken-ham-s… christianpost.com/news/ken-ham-s… 10 hours ago
- Hardly a day goes by that I don't receive an invitation to submit to a journal. Looks like much of this is a scam: ftc.gov/news-events/pr… 11 hours ago
- Retweeted The High Frontier (@thehighfrontier): A whole lot of history and knowledge represented by these... fb.me/4f5xAWbL6 11 hours ago