There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Why Reconstruction Matters nyti.ms/1G2Xgay. Excellent exploration of important issue by Eric Foner. 55 minutes ago
- Just played "Bang the Drum Slowly," a very good baseball movie, in the background while writing. Still well worth it. imdb.com/title/tt006976… 1 hour ago
- RT @AHAhistorians: Deadline for the AHA- @NASAhistory Fellowship in aerospace #history is April 1. Learn more & submit applications at http… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAhistory: .@astrosociety now taking nominations for the Ordway Award for sustained excellence in spaceflight history: http://t.co/ao… 1 day ago
- A hawk on the terrace at NASM this morning. http://t.co/d95e6Gqxrf 2 days ago