There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Retweeted History in Moments (@historyinmoment): Terrain outside Anchorage, Alaska after the March 27, 1964... fb.me/3Z2MGFycL 1 hour ago
- RT @historyinmoment: Terrain outside Anchorage, Alaska after the March 27, 1964 Earthquake (Magnitude 9.2) http://t.co/k4DMoe6img 1 hour ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Race and Reunion” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/wed… http://t.co/CWpKSVm9Y1 fb.me/2siH4D4C9 2 days ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Race and Reunion” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/wed… http://t.co/CWpKSVm9Y1 2 days ago
- Announcing the Space Policy and History Forum #17, September 14, 2015 launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/ann… http://t.co/AZp2Kl0teJ fb.me/2Evto1oJM 4 days ago