There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Color me envious.@gtwhitesides twitter.com/gtwhitesides/s… 15 hours ago
- A bargain at twice the price. twitter.com/AllBaseballNew… 15 hours ago
- BBC News - American exceptionalism in a time of American malaise bbc.com/news/world-us-…. A very interesting take on an important topic. 15 hours ago
- Miley Cyrus and the culture of excess in American history flip.it/ra8Pk 16 hours ago
- The Triumph of the Hard Right nybooks.com/articles/2016/… via @nybooks. Excellent review by Garry Wills. 16 hours ago