There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Matty—An American Hero” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/wed… http://t.co/xWqs28Xnpj 13 hours ago
- A Balance Sheet on All of the Landings on Mars launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/lan… http://t.co/6VdLaxncYh 2 days ago
- Smithsonian's new high-tech aerospace exhibit postandcourier.com/article/201507… via @postandcourier Nice story on the "Above and Beyond" traveling show 1 week ago
- Nice story on the Whole Earth photo from Apollo 13: newsweek.com/whole-earth-na… 1 week ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Scientific Exploration of Mars” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/wed… http://t.co/eP26lnsqS4 1 week ago