There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Lands, New Men” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/wed… fb.me/2sWLXQkv3 19 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Lands, New Men” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/wed… 19 hours ago
- How about drinking game for the debate tonight? 2 glasses, 1 for each candidate. Take a drink with each insult. Who's will empty first? 2 days ago
- washingtonpost.com/opinions/5-myt… Excellent post about the Medieval period. 3 days ago
- Retweeted Frank Slazer (@FSlazer): Woo Hoo!!! Nationals clinch NL East title with win over Pirates, Mets’ loss... fb.me/2rIhWEfMK 3 days ago