There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Wednesday's Book Review: "The Concise History of the Crusades" wp.me/pwYu1-274 1 day ago
- Article on National Air and Space Museum rehab; yes its expensive, and totally necessary. And worth every penny: bizjournals.com/washington/bre… 1 day ago
- Famous photo from Obama transition. Lori Garver with Mike Griffin at NASA book party for "Exploring the Unknown." twitter.com/Lori_Garver/st… 1 day ago
- Retweeted Bill Cronon (@wcronon): On the 30th anniversary of Chernobyl, Edge Effects @uwche offers a special... fb.me/4tW5CtWWL 1 day ago
- RT @wcronon: On the 30th anniversary of Chernobyl, Edge Effects @uwche offers a special edition reflecting on the disaster: https://t.co/gn… 1 day ago