There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Crusades” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/wed… https://t.co/4MRN97EkRf 7 hours ago
- 10 Breweries with a Great View of the Solar Eclipse craftbeer.com/beercation-des… What a great idea, a pub crawl for the eclipse. 14 hours ago
- Let's hope so. twitter.com/maxglassie/sta… 15 hours ago
- Retweeted Max Glassie (@maxglassie): @Launiusr this is good news for the blog! 😀 15 hours ago
- There are no words, none, for the utter contempt I have for POTUS at this point for his support for white... fb.me/73oqPiryN 15 hours ago