There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Interesting article about the on-going debate over Mormon history in the highest levels of the Mormon Church: medium.com/@jellistx… 12 hours ago
- Sweatin' to the oldies at Nationals Park. https://t.co/DfTpus0KLp 3 days ago
- EPIC time lapse of the Earth’s rotation over the course of a year: slate.com/blogs/bad_astr… via @BadAstronomer 4 days ago
- 3-D Scans of the Apollo 11 Command Module launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/3-d… https://t.co/GRsfdbEXIF fb.me/5IFcgkldW 4 days ago
- 3-D Scans of the Apollo 11 Command Module launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/3-d… https://t.co/GRsfdbEXIF 4 days ago