Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- Whither a Lunar Base in the Twenty-first Century? launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/08/29/whi… https://t.co/DLcyCqsDIj fb.me/7YugxiTss 1 hour ago
- Whither a Lunar Base in the Twenty-first Century? launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/08/29/whi… https://t.co/DLcyCqsDIj 1 hour ago
- Retweeted Margaret Weitekamp (@mgtwspace): Tuning in a bit late but caught @Launiusr talking about speculation... fb.me/1vcvmwETK 13 hours ago
- RT @mgtwspace: Tuning in a bit late but caught @Launiusr talking about speculation about life on Mars. #waroftheworlds in #cosmo https://t.… 13 hours ago
- Just watched "The Zero Thereom." Offers Terry Gilliam's weird dystopian vision. But so do his other films: m.imdb.com/title/tt233380… 13 hours ago