Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle”
- Three Canopies into the Pacific: Coming Home during Project Apollo
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Great photo. There are a lot of hidden figures out there. twitter.com/Team_AFRL/stat… 8 hours ago
- Winners? Losers? At baseball's bonkers trade deadline, nobody really knows flip.it/zR6Rwn Good story on the MLB trade deadline 12 hours ago
- 8 World War II Films Worthy of Any Collection | po.st/9vthhF via @soundnvision I would add "Inglorious Bastards" w/great ending. 13 hours ago
- After A Year In Space, The Air Hasn't Gone Out Of NASA's Inflated Module flip.it/BvFnZq This is quite a test, pointing to future. 13 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/wed… fb.me/w3id8RiX 18 hours ago