Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- RT @AHAhistorians: Deadline for the AHA- @NASAhistory Fellowship in aerospace #history is April 1. Learn more & submit applications at http… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAhistory: .@astrosociety now taking nominations for the Ordway Award for sustained excellence in spaceflight history: http://t.co/ao… 1 day ago
- A hawk on the terrace at NASM this morning. http://t.co/d95e6Gqxrf 2 days ago
- The NASM Trophy was presented to Dr. Stamatios Krimigis and to the NASA Kepler Team. Videos explaining these are at airandspace.si.edu/events/trophy/. 2 days ago
- RT @Mom2Remi: An amazing night and honored to be part of it. Thank you! RT @airandspace: @Astro_Mike talk ow.ly/KReji http://t.c… 2 days ago