Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- Ordway Award for Sustained Excellence in Spaceflight History wp.me/pwYu1-1Sn 1 day ago
- RT @ncph: New History@Work: Michael C. Robinson prize: First-in-Class acquisition challenges: Editor’s Note: This series... http://t.co/gdm… 2 days ago
- Well, this is interesting. Knuckles Crack flip.it/rs7K8 2 days ago
- How the Hubble Space Telescope Works (Infographic) flip.it/mq2r4 2 days ago
- What Happens to Your Body in Space Without a Spacesuit flip.it/jYjuO 2 days ago