Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- Retweeted Sam Adams (@SamuelAAdams): President Starts Term on Third Base, Thinks He Hit a Triple... fb.me/1R6AshsGl 2 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: President Starts Term on Third Base, Thinks He Hit a Triple https://t.co/qDChYggwBB 2 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: One of our curators looks at airports as emotionally charged spaces. More in, "Airports: Deeply Human Spaces" - https://t.… 2 hours ago
- Now, more than ever, encourage kids to learn history. National History Day competitions are all around country: nhd.org 11 hours ago
- Retweeted abdul 🚀 (@Advil): 1. Pluto was declassified as a planet in 2006. Under Bush 2. From 2008-2016 NASA... fb.me/AfLOL7nA 11 hours ago