Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- Color me envious.@gtwhitesides twitter.com/gtwhitesides/s… 13 hours ago
- A bargain at twice the price. twitter.com/AllBaseballNew… 13 hours ago
- BBC News - American exceptionalism in a time of American malaise bbc.com/news/world-us-…. A very interesting take on an important topic. 13 hours ago
- Miley Cyrus and the culture of excess in American history flip.it/ra8Pk 14 hours ago
- The Triumph of the Hard Right nybooks.com/articles/2016/… via @nybooks. Excellent review by Garry Wills. 14 hours ago