Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- RT @rebecca_ruiz: The #BruceJennerInterview isn't just about Jenner's gender identity. It's about normalizing being transgender/changing yo… 1 hour ago
- RT @BadAstronomer: I may change my mind about only getting one tattoo. #ItsAlInTheReflexes flip.it/JcfPM. Really? 2 hours ago
- Winners of the 2014 Smithsonian Magazine Photo Contest flip.it/rJnlN. Some really great images. 2 hours ago
- RT @HistoryExtra: Who was St George? flip.it/A8Rfo #StGeorgesDay flip.it/n3XAW. There are many answers. 2 hours ago
- Source: Rangers to trade for Halos' Hamilton flip.it/CE5PM. It's full circle time. 2 hours ago