Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- Yes I'm at the LSU-Auburn game. Go Tigers, and I don't mean #WarEagles #LSUtigers https://t.co/ert42TuGzZ 10 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Never Just a Game” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/wed… fb.me/7MRIYKSBR 4 days ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Never Just a Game” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/wed… 4 days ago
- The Place of Theater Re-Creations in Museums launiusr.wordpress.com/?p=5172 fb.me/1y44a4wMi 6 days ago
- The Place of Theater Re-Creations in Museums launiusr.wordpress.com/?p=5172 6 days ago