Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- Our Flat Earth (Snippets 21) wp.me/p6bSwy-4q via @wordpressdotcom. A really interesting set of 19th century proofs. 7 hours ago
- Perceptions of Belief in a Flat Earth launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/the… http://t.co/HJxtzmnW4L fb.me/8DXkItQrW 11 hours ago
- Perceptions of Belief in a Flat Earth launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/the… http://t.co/HJxtzmnW4L 11 hours ago
- Ray Bradbury had an interesting FBI file. I like him better after having seen it. inverse.com/article/5593-t… 1 day ago
- Very cool site with fantastic maps. twitter.com/dvergano/statu… 1 day ago