Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Public Dollars, Private Stadiums” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/wed… fb.me/7o3Wm4Flp 1 day ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Public Dollars, Private Stadiums” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/wed… 1 day ago
- Retweeted Kevin M. Gill (@kevinmgill): As the world (Dione, in this case) turns.... Via @CassiniSaturn in 2011... fb.me/4splF41c4 1 day ago
- RT @kevinmgill: As the world (Dione, in this case) turns.... Via @CassiniSaturn in 2011 https://t.co/LZVZW2Lcqy 1 day ago
- RT @MSanderhoff: SMK Open - @smkmuseum opens up collections as a toolbox for creativity & learning smk.dk/en/about-smk/p… #OpenGLAM https:… 1 day ago