Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Matty—An American Hero” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/wed… http://t.co/xWqs28Xnpj 22 hours ago
- A Balance Sheet on All of the Landings on Mars launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/lan… http://t.co/6VdLaxncYh 2 days ago
- Smithsonian's new high-tech aerospace exhibit postandcourier.com/article/201507… via @postandcourier Nice story on the "Above and Beyond" traveling show 1 week ago
- Nice story on the Whole Earth photo from Apollo 13: newsweek.com/whole-earth-na… 1 week ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Scientific Exploration of Mars” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/wed… http://t.co/eP26lnsqS4 1 week ago