Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- Sweatin' to the oldies at Nationals Park. https://t.co/DfTpus0KLp 1 day ago
- EPIC time lapse of the Earth’s rotation over the course of a year: slate.com/blogs/bad_astr… via @BadAstronomer 3 days ago
- 3-D Scans of the Apollo 11 Command Module launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/3-d… https://t.co/GRsfdbEXIF fb.me/5IFcgkldW 3 days ago
- 3-D Scans of the Apollo 11 Command Module launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/3-d… https://t.co/GRsfdbEXIF 3 days ago
- Retweeted Ellen Stofan (@EllenStofan): My dad, Andy Stofan, talking about the development of the Titan Centaur... fb.me/32pb9Mfdt 4 days ago