Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- Mad Skills: How Historians Are Like Swiss Army Knives historians.org/publications-a… Excellent story on possibilities in public history. 11 hours ago
- A Breathless Survey of… launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/a-b… https://t.co/Zl0J5bpRUk 1 day ago
- NASA chief: Apollo engineers who criticize SLS don’t grok modern rocketry arstechnica.com/science/2016/0… 4 days ago
- Buzz Aldrin says NASA is going about Mars exploration the wrong way arstechnica.com/science/2016/0… Really? 4 days ago
- Early Ideas of Space Tourism launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/ear… https://t.co/6W2iYILhG9 fb.me/AVTyzsn9 4 days ago