Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- 7 can’t-miss Civil War movie classics flip.it/n104c7 Really, no "Red Badge of Courage?" 17 hours ago
- R.I.P. npr.org/sections/thetw… 1 day ago
- I keep asking why would Kushner want a back channel to Kremlin? Can't think of any reason other than nefarious one: washingtonmonthly.com/2017/05/27/why… 1 day ago
- Rep. Jim Himes just called the backchannel Kushner presumably tried to set up with Russia "really weird" on TRMS. 2 days ago
- Just watched "Friendly Persuasion" (1956). Sweet movie about Quakers trying to remain neutral in Civil War: imdb.com/title/tt004923… 2 days ago