My friend and colleague Ron Fritze has posted a really interesting blog on what he learned from attending a conference of a group called Ancient Mysteries International. He explains that this is a group of people who are interested in and who are largely believers in fringe theories about the past. The meeting, held in Fort Wayne, Indiana, offered an interesting experience that Ron said “did nothing to change my mind about the essential wrongness of these theories, but it also helped me to put a human face on the people who promote these theories and the people who believe them.” His report on the experience is here. Check it out.
- Found a great photo of VfR member Max Valier's rocket racer in 1930 on-line at the Library of Congress. https://t.co/B2vuvbvYL8 11 hours ago
- Song of the Day: Bruce Cockburn's "If I Had a Rocket Launcher" (1984) is a protest song about war and violence: youtu.be/O9HFjErMMlA 12 hours ago
- An Intimate Past? launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/an-… https://t.co/DFzYHKjKCn 21 hours ago
- Rhonda Vincent & The Rage - "Is the Grass Any Bluer?" youtu.be/Yz5unjO85MU. A great bluegrass song about the great Bill Monroe. 1 day ago
- With Lee Statue's Removal, Another Battle Of New Orleans Comes To A Close flip.it/uNh-PG It's about time. 2 days ago