I posted on the National Air and Space Museum website this morning a reflection of the tenth anniversary of Columbia, STS-107, on February 1, 2003. For those who would like to read this blog post, it is available here.
- Sitting out on the back porch with Monique. The fire pit is blazing. It's a lovely evening. http://t.co/dpd8D7Yjgj 10 hours ago
- Washington Navy Yard Placed on Lockdown abcnews.go.com/US/washington-…. Oh no, not again. 23 hours ago
- The Legend of Amelia Earhart’s Disappearance | AirSpace flip.it/Aw0cV 1 day ago
- In a nutshell: the Reformation flip.it/nSVoX. This is agood, short rundown. 1 day ago
- Now Open: Fantastic Worlds – Smithsonian Libraries Unbound flip.it/N26ZH 1 day ago