I posted on the National Air and Space Museum website this morning a reflection of the tenth anniversary of Columbia, STS-107, on February 1, 2003. For those who would like to read this blog post, it is available here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle”
- Three Canopies into the Pacific: Coming Home during Project Apollo
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Today in 1948: Truman racially integrates military. In 2017: Trump bars trans people from serving: flip.it/V9NYBp Ironic, isn't it. 38 minutes ago
- Scaramucci Appears to Accuse Priebus of Leaking, Calls for FBI Investigation nymag.com/daily/intellig… via @intelligencer. Another fandango. 49 minutes ago
- Not sure Koufax listed as # 1 appropriate. List skewed to recent past. At least Curt Schilling is not on it. newarena.com/mlb/ranked-the… 57 minutes ago
- Great photo. There are a lot of hidden figures out there. twitter.com/Team_AFRL/stat… 20 hours ago
- Winners? Losers? At baseball's bonkers trade deadline, nobody really knows flip.it/zR6Rwn Good story on the MLB trade deadline 1 day ago