I posted on the National Air and Space Museum website this morning a reflection of the tenth anniversary of Columbia, STS-107, on February 1, 2003. For those who would like to read this blog post, it is available here.
- RT @AHAhistorians: Deadline for the AHA- @NASAhistory Fellowship in aerospace #history is April 1. Learn more & submit applications at http… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAhistory: .@astrosociety now taking nominations for the Ordway Award for sustained excellence in spaceflight history: http://t.co/ao… 1 day ago
- A hawk on the terrace at NASM this morning. http://t.co/d95e6Gqxrf 2 days ago
- The NASM Trophy was presented to Dr. Stamatios Krimigis and to the NASA Kepler Team. Videos explaining these are at airandspace.si.edu/events/trophy/. 2 days ago
- RT @Mom2Remi: An amazing night and honored to be part of it. Thank you! RT @airandspace: @Astro_Mike talk ow.ly/KReji http://t.c… 2 days ago