I posted on the National Air and Space Museum website this morning a reflection of the tenth anniversary of Columbia, STS-107, on February 1, 2003. For those who would like to read this blog post, it is available here.
- Retweeted NASA History Office (@NASAhistory): #Today 1964, Mariner 4 launched. Would take the 1st close up... fb.me/2xgyLMf8f 1 hour ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Today 1964, Mariner 4 launched. Would take the 1st close up images of Mars. jpl.nasa.gov/missions/marin… https://t.co/ADBOI5EZ… 1 hour ago
- Shakespeare: the burning questions about his life: flip.it/pN.Nk. Fun reading. 1 day ago
- Game Changers: No divisions and new playoff format: flip.it/_SbFI. And the schemes just keep on coming. 1 day ago
- Retweeted NASA History Office (@NASAhistory): #OTD in 1975 was the last flight of X-24B & the end of the lifting... fb.me/7z558ZHcA 1 day ago