Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Redirect: “Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Weigh in on U.S. Space Policy”
- Homer Newell and the Early Post-War Space Science Program
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond UFOs: The Search for Extraterrestrial Life and Its Astonishing Implications for Our Future”
- The Federal Government and the Development of Aerospace Technology
- What Were the Origins of Mormon/Non-Mormon Conflict in 1840s Nauvoo?
- Bob Hoover, one of history’s greatest pilots, dead at 94 blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2016/1… via @mprnews. So sorry to hear this. Such a pleasant man. 2 hours ago
- For the ESPN team, we should just go ahead and crown the Cubs World Series champs: espn.com/mlb/story/_/id…. I'm rooting for 7 games. 17 hours ago
- Party politics aside, Austin-based Texas Republican releases most hilarious ad of the election cycle dailykos.com/story/2016/10/… 18 hours ago
- Retweeted Marcia Smith (@SpcPlcyOnline): Elliot Pulham has resigned as CEO of the Space Foundation.... fb.me/1lKopwPwS 19 hours ago
- RT @SpcPlcyOnline: Elliot Pulham has resigned as CEO of the Space Foundation. spacefoundation.org/media/press-re… 19 hours ago