Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Retweeted Sam Adams (@SamuelAAdams): President Starts Term on Third Base, Thinks He Hit a Triple... fb.me/1R6AshsGl 11 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: President Starts Term on Third Base, Thinks He Hit a Triple https://t.co/qDChYggwBB 11 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: One of our curators looks at airports as emotionally charged spaces. More in, "Airports: Deeply Human Spaces" - https://t.… 11 hours ago
- Now, more than ever, encourage kids to learn history. National History Day competitions are all around country: nhd.org 19 hours ago
- Retweeted abdul 🚀 (@Advil): 1. Pluto was declassified as a planet in 2006. Under Bush 2. From 2008-2016 NASA... fb.me/AfLOL7nA 19 hours ago