Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle”
- Three Canopies into the Pacific: Coming Home during Project Apollo
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Great photo. There are a lot of hidden figures out there. twitter.com/Team_AFRL/stat… 8 hours ago
- Winners? Losers? At baseball's bonkers trade deadline, nobody really knows flip.it/zR6Rwn Good story on the MLB trade deadline 12 hours ago
- 8 World War II Films Worthy of Any Collection | po.st/9vthhF via @soundnvision I would add "Inglorious Bastards" w/great ending. 13 hours ago
- After A Year In Space, The Air Hasn't Gone Out Of NASA's Inflated Module flip.it/BvFnZq This is quite a test, pointing to future. 13 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/wed… fb.me/w3id8RiX 18 hours ago