Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- RT @hist_astro: Wonderfully Kitschy Propaganda Posters Champion the Chinese Space Program (1962-2003) openculture.com/2015/01/vintag… http://t.co/zk… 12 hours ago
- 35 Slogans For College Majors If They Were Actually Honest. tickld.com/x/35-slogans-f… via @tickld. This is funny, but not so true. 13 hours ago
- RT @ScienceNews: The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the most photographed sites in NYC (& more in Flickr research) ow.ly/P3ZAB http:/… 13 hours ago
- Via @nprnews: Liberal Minority Won Over Conservatives In Historic Supreme Court Term n.pr/1M4mvKL. Interesting analysis. 13 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Today in 1687, Newton’s “Principia” was published, stating his laws of motion & gravity go.nasa.gov/1FOaweM http://t.c… 13 hours ago