Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- A Napoleonic President and L'Affaire Comey flip.it/IWMK2S Interesting perspective. 20 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Little History of the World” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/not… https://t.co/0B8A01PxQB 1 day ago
- Found a great photo of VfR member Max Valier's rocket racer in 1930 on-line at the Library of Congress. https://t.co/B2vuvbvYL8 2 days ago
- Song of the Day: Bruce Cockburn's "If I Had a Rocket Launcher" (1984) is a protest song about war and violence: youtu.be/O9HFjErMMlA 2 days ago
- An Intimate Past? launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/an-… https://t.co/DFzYHKjKCn 3 days ago