Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Bound for Santa Fe”
- A Clash of Engineering Cultures? NASA Engineers, R and D Culture, and the Space Shuttle as an Operational System
- Immediate Outcomes from the Columbia Accident in 2003
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Print The Legend”
- What Happened to the Space Shuttle Columbia on February 1, 2003?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Bound for Santa Fe” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/wed… https://t.co/JnvBVZaqsY 1 day ago
- A Clash of Engineering Cultures? NASA Engineers, R and D Culture, and the Space Shuttle as… launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/a-c… https://t.co/njTNFbIpgJ 3 days ago
- Retweeted Paige Roberts (@paige_roberts): Some autobiographical reflections on doing academic history and... fb.me/2JCOS7uQj 3 days ago
- RT @paige_roberts: Some autobiographical reflections on doing academic history and writing history for public audiences https://t.co/4jaR8A… 3 days ago
- The Troubled Academic Job Market for History flip.it/vWD8D This is a very disturbing trend. 4 days ago