Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Exotic Cosmic Locales Available as Space Tourism Posters jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?…. One of the very cool things NASA has available. 6 hours ago
- Trump vs. Clinton: Who wins on space? on.flatoday.com/2bOsOIK. Probably neither. Space is not a partisan issue, meaning it has no champion 8 hours ago
- Via @NPR: In Warmer Climate, A Luxury Cruise Sets Sail Through Northwest Passage n.pr/2bRb0Lr. Presto, chango, not a good thing. 8 hours ago
- Whither a Lunar Base in the Twenty-first Century? launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/08/29/whi… https://t.co/DLcyCqsDIj fb.me/7YugxiTss 11 hours ago
- Whither a Lunar Base in the Twenty-first Century? launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/08/29/whi… https://t.co/DLcyCqsDIj 11 hours ago