Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- washingtonpost.com/opinions/5-myt… Excellent post about the Medieval period. 11 hours ago
- Retweeted Frank Slazer (@FSlazer): Woo Hoo!!! Nationals clinch NL East title with win over Pirates, Mets’ loss... fb.me/2rIhWEfMK 12 hours ago
- RT @FSlazer: Woo Hoo!!! Nationals clinch NL East title with win over Pirates, Mets’ loss to Phillies. - The Washington Post https://t.co/OV… 12 hours ago
- Retweeted Washington Nationals (@Nationals): For the 3rd time in 5 years, your Washington Nationals are NL East... fb.me/1C4ZPQugu 12 hours ago
- RT @Nationals: For the 3rd time in 5 years, your Washington Nationals are NL East champions. #OnePursuit https://t.co/rh2oPmmVqM 12 hours ago