Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Announcing the Space Policy and History Forum #19 launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/ann… fb.me/51ZTc8oEy 1 day ago
- Announcing the Space Policy and History Forum #19 launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/ann… 1 day ago
- This is nonsense. I have responded to this myth for 25+ years. It goes back to Apollo and keeps being updated: justnaturallife.com/nasa-found-tha… 4 days ago
- Animated Apollo Mission Patches youtube.com/watch?v=8vdqcx… launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/ani… fb.me/7Sku6F57v 4 days ago
- Animated Apollo Mission Patches youtube.com/watch?v=8vdqcx… launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/ani… 4 days ago