Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- The Book, Page 2 flip.it/etHHY 5 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: #ProTip: As an intern be prepared to answer the two most commonly asked questions in the museum:… instagram.com/p/5z_anZxO5x/ 5 hours ago
- RT @sluggernova: I found @SBanks20! Locked in the workroom, unable to tweet for help with her thumbs duct taped! #internTakeover http://t.c… 5 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: #ProTip: "Have fun, there is a museum out there!!!" - Dan, Space History #InternTakeover http://t.co/cFHPvtRTTo 5 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: @airandspace @MaxCampbell1337 http://t.co/OVg9LNdiCN 5 hours ago