Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Public Dollars, Private Stadiums” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/wed… fb.me/7o3Wm4Flp 3 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Public Dollars, Private Stadiums” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/wed… 3 hours ago
- Retweeted Kevin M. Gill (@kevinmgill): As the world (Dione, in this case) turns.... Via @CassiniSaturn in 2011... fb.me/4splF41c4 22 hours ago
- RT @kevinmgill: As the world (Dione, in this case) turns.... Via @CassiniSaturn in 2011 https://t.co/LZVZW2Lcqy 22 hours ago
- RT @MSanderhoff: SMK Open - @smkmuseum opens up collections as a toolbox for creativity & learning smk.dk/en/about-smk/p… #OpenGLAM https:… 22 hours ago