I enjoyed this animated version of the Beatles playing “In the End.” It seems a fitting tribute to the end of the week. It’s hard not to be moved when you hear that last line: “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” Enjoy.
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Cassini Arrives at Saturn: Happy Anniversary!
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Tragic Legacy: How a Good vs. Evil Mentality Destroyed the Bush Presidency”
- Doe you sometimes think we would be better off without global instantaneous telecommunications? twitter.com/airandspace/st… 3 hours ago
- Teams looking to deal know Cards are 'open for business' stltoday.com/sports/basebal… via @stltoday Of course, the Cards are open to trades. 3 hours ago
- Scaramucci did a bit of a fandango on the Sunday morning new programs: thinkprogress.org/trump-anonymou… #Scaramucci 3 hours ago
- Bought a huge HD TV yesterday to enjoy MLB stretch run. Saw Cards blow game to Cubs in 9th. Soulwrenching! Can also watch other shows on it. 12 hours ago
- The top 10 catchers in MLB history: p.d-news.co/caz1 via @sportsdaydfw I'm not sure of order after Bench, but a great list. 12 hours ago