Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- A 12 Movie Tour Through American History flip.it/Yq2yH. An interesting set of films. No "Lincoln," "Tora, Tora, Tora," or "1776?" 6 hours ago
- "The Coca Cola Kid" is a forgettable movie but it has one of the best jingles ever written. Check it out: youtube.com/watch?v=OEVhX0… 8 hours ago
- RT @ikluft: Russian cargo launch for ISS succeeds, after SpaceX & Russian launch failures flip.it/hyZ1R #space by @NBCNewsScience 14 hours ago
- Sitting out on the back porch with Monique. The fire pit is blazing. It's a lovely evening. http://t.co/dpd8D7Yjgj 1 day ago
- Washington Navy Yard Placed on Lockdown abcnews.go.com/US/washington-…. Oh no, not again. 1 day ago