Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- This Long, Violent Border Dispute Between Colonial Maryland and Pennsylvania is Why We Have the Mason-Dixon Line flip.it/RO0ER6 2 hours ago
- The South Carolina backcountry in mid 1780 flip.it/Shw8zg I enjoyed this interesting article. 10 hours ago
- A Napoleonic President and L'Affaire Comey flip.it/IWMK2S Interesting perspective. 1 day ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Little History of the World” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/not… https://t.co/0B8A01PxQB 1 day ago
- Found a great photo of VfR member Max Valier's rocket racer in 1930 on-line at the Library of Congress. https://t.co/B2vuvbvYL8 3 days ago