Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “GPS Declassified”
- Do We Need to Renew the Promise of American Life?
- Governing Antarctica: A Continent Dedicated to Science or a Place of Geopolitical Rivalry?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Reinterpreting Exploration”
- Reconsidering the Place of Cooperative Programs in Relation to the International Space Station
- Washington Navy Yard Placed on Lockdown abcnews.go.com/US/washington-…. Oh no, not again. 10 hours ago
- The Legend of Amelia Earhart’s Disappearance | AirSpace flip.it/Aw0cV 10 hours ago
- In a nutshell: the Reformation flip.it/nSVoX. This is agood, short rundown. 10 hours ago
- Now Open: Fantastic Worlds – Smithsonian Libraries Unbound flip.it/N26ZH 11 hours ago
- GM Jerry Dipoto resigns after 3 1/2 years with Angels flip.it/FJsSc 11 hours ago