Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Watched Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. What a mess. Sort of a Harry Potter clone with Percy as the son of Poseidon. m.imdb.com/title/tt185456… 23 minutes ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Today Minnesota Aviation Hall of Fame inducts Bob Gilruth – NACA and NASA – here being honored by JFK in 1962 http://t.co… 9 hours ago
- RT @rebecca_ruiz: The #BruceJennerInterview isn't just about Jenner's gender identity. It's about normalizing being transgender/changing yo… 12 hours ago
- RT @BadAstronomer: I may change my mind about only getting one tattoo. #ItsAlInTheReflexes flip.it/JcfPM. Really? 12 hours ago
- Winners of the 2014 Smithsonian Magazine Photo Contest flip.it/rJnlN. Some really great images. 12 hours ago