Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Well, it was an engrossing few days for the AHCA: thehill.com/policy/healthc… https://t.co/LaDPkUSFX8 2 days ago
- For history friends, does anyone know where I might find David Packard's papers? Biography of David Packard paper-research.com/biographies/Da… 2 days ago
- Trump’s Defense of His Lies: ‘I’m President and You’re Not’ nymag.com/daily/intellig… via @intelligencer. Good lord, what have we come to? 2 days ago
- For my historian friends, has anyone used Melvin Laird's papers at Ford Library? Are there insights into his work as Secretary of Defense? 2 days ago
- This is cool, and to think I hated disco when it was popular: washingtonpost.com/news/going-out… 2 days ago