Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Retweeted Sam Adams (@SamuelAAdams): President Starts Term on Third Base, Thinks He Hit a Triple... fb.me/1R6AshsGl 2 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: President Starts Term on Third Base, Thinks He Hit a Triple https://t.co/qDChYggwBB 2 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: One of our curators looks at airports as emotionally charged spaces. More in, "Airports: Deeply Human Spaces" - https://t.… 2 hours ago
- Now, more than ever, encourage kids to learn history. National History Day competitions are all around country: nhd.org 11 hours ago
- Retweeted abdul 🚀 (@Advil): 1. Pluto was declassified as a planet in 2006. Under Bush 2. From 2008-2016 NASA... fb.me/AfLOL7nA 11 hours ago