Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Redirect: “Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Weigh in on U.S. Space Policy”
- Homer Newell and the Early Post-War Space Science Program
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond UFOs: The Search for Extraterrestrial Life and Its Astonishing Implications for Our Future”
- The Federal Government and the Development of Aerospace Technology
- What Were the Origins of Mormon/Non-Mormon Conflict in 1840s Nauvoo?
- Jim Grossman has a good op-ed in the LA Times on the value of history: latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/… 16 hours ago
- Redirect: “Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Weigh in on U.S. Space Policy” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/red…... fb.me/37Zvxv4OC 22 hours ago
- Redirect: “Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Weigh in on U.S. Space Policy” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/red… https://t.co/T0Z3ivQECm 22 hours ago
- Really interesting: sciencenews.org/blog/scicuriou… 2 days ago
- Retweeted NASA History Office (@NASAhistory): #OTD in 1797 French balloonist André-Jacques Garnerin became the... fb.me/8x0Udzpyn 2 days ago