Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Retweeted Patrick McCray (@LeapingRobot): 58 years ago, amateur science buffs led by @smithsonian scientists... fb.me/4mqdXezRX 11 hours ago
- RT @LeapingRobot: 58 years ago, amateur science buffs led by @smithsonian scientists tracked #Sputnik (@planet4589, @airandspace) http://t.… 11 hours ago
- Just listened to the 10th anniversary concert of "Les Misérables." Encore was great with 17 Jean Valjeans singing: youtube.com/watch?v=KPpkTg… 11 hours ago
- Speculation this this is too much. Like insisting the pyramids were built by space aliens since we can't explain it: answers.com/article/118708… 12 hours ago
- 15 Things We Did Differently Before Smartphones huffingtonpost.com/samantha-matt/…. Ah, the good old days. 16 hours ago