Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- I've been writing my chapter for the book, "Seeds of Discovery: An Economic History of Innovation within NASA." 9 hours ago
- Watched "The American Astronaut," an original and strange mix of comedy and music worth your time. Available on Hulu: imdb.com/title/tt024375… 13 hours ago
- Watched "The Giver" last night. A "weak-tea" dystopian SF story. I lost interest in a 1/2 hour, but stayed with it: imdb.com/title/tt043565… 16 hours ago
- Not another study! There are so many. spacenews.com/ohio-senators-… 18 hours ago
- RT @ToddRadom: Minnesota Twins are honoring the 1965 AL champions—here's the greatest World Series program cover ever (LA edition) http://t… 19 hours ago