Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Re-Direct: Guide to Online Academic Research
- Historical Analogies and the Commercial Development of Space
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Debunked! ESP, Telekinesis, and other Pseudoscience”
- Announcement: Space Policy and History Forum # 11, March 10, 2014, Washington, D.C.
- Announcement: Lecture on “Exoplanets and the Real Search for Alien Life” by Sara Seager
- Monique and I at the SpaceX speakeasy last night. http://t.co/zEZCYbPG4s 15 hours ago
- At the SpaceX speakeasy last night. Fun. http://t.co/inmYZRyshm 15 hours ago
- At Space x speakeasy in Washington. 1 day ago
- Why do women outlive men? 10 hilarious reasons. (via @theSFTimes) sftimes.co/?id=66&src=twt… Oh well, it needs to be noted. 1 day ago
- RT @NASAhistory: In Berlin April 10-12? Register for this conference on the militarization of space in science & politics: http://t.co/bgKf… 1 day ago