Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum | NASA nasa.gov/content/goddar…. Really interesting findings about our changing climate. 3 hours ago
- Announcing a new prize for recent dissertations in history of science and technology: docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid… 3 hours ago
- Our Spaceflight Heritage: NASA celebrates 100 years of NACA with symposium spaceflightinsider.com/space-flight-h…. Here is a report on symposium just held. 3 hours ago
- RT @OPMDirector: 03/05: #DC-area Fed offices closed. Emergency/telework-ready employees follow agency policies. opm.gov/status http… 4 hours ago
- RT @NASAAero: NASA historian Bill Barry hosts a look at people, places and powerful impacts of #NACA100. go.nasa.gov/1M5uwh0 http://t.co… 5 hours ago