Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Anyone attending #SHOT2016 in Singapore interested in a roundtable on what might a global history of spaceflight look like? #histtech @asif 1 day ago
- Retweeted SmithsonianAirSpace (@airandspace): Today in 1961: USS Enterprise (CVN 65), world’s 1st... fb.me/6YN1TK5vt 1 day ago
- RT @airandspace: Today in 1961: USS Enterprise (CVN 65), world’s 1st nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, was commissioned: https://t.co/YHPKD… 1 day ago
- Retweeted SmithsonianAirSpace (@airandspace): This 11-foot model of aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (CVN 65) is... fb.me/3hQZBUNm8 1 day ago
- RT @airandspace: This 11-foot model of aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (CVN 65) is on display in "Sea-Air Operations" gallery in DC. https:… 1 day ago