Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “To Save a City” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/wed… http://t.co/t9UpQAxaoY 1 day ago
- I'd like to right the wrongs of history, but there are so many of them. Where do I start? 3 days ago
- RT @airandspace: TDIH 1961: Pres. John F Kennedy announced before Congress goal of landing a man on the Moon: ow.ly/No7ai http:/… 3 days ago
- RT @airandspace: "Before This Decade is Out" lecture with Dr. John Logsdon on 50th anniv of Kennedy's declaration: ow.ly/No7aZ 3 days ago
- Baseball is dying ... again flip.it/x0Htk. Really, I doubt it. 3 days ago