Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- RT @airandspace: 55 Yrs Ago Today: TIROS-1, the world's 1st weather satellite, was launched. TIROS on display: ow.ly/L4yqJ http:… 1 hour ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Birth of Modern Politics” wp.me/pwYu1-1Rb 10 hours ago
- Ames Celebrates the 40th Anniversary of Pioneer 10 flip.it/gG9uq 20 hours ago
- Ancient hominids moved into Greece about 206,000 years ago sciencenews.org/article/ancien…. Interesting story. Quite illuminating. 20 hours ago
- RT @ExplorationBlog: Books to read when my book is done. http://t.co/hbfH0l83EP 20 hours ago