Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- RT @hirshhorn: Hats off to our colleagues at @airandspace! ow.ly/L6vOV They won the Internet today. http://t.co/NZpXLJYQva 7 hours ago
- Rewatched the Bond film, "A View to a Kill." Not a strong entry in the Bond canon. Is it Roger Moore or the script? imdb.com/title/tt009026… 8 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: 55 Yrs Ago Today: TIROS-1, the world's 1st weather satellite, was launched. TIROS on display: ow.ly/L4yqJ http:… 17 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Birth of Modern Politics” wp.me/pwYu1-1Rb 1 day ago
- Ames Celebrates the 40th Anniversary of Pioneer 10 flip.it/gG9uq 1 day ago