Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- A Breathless Survey of… launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/a-b… https://t.co/Zl0J5bpRUk 1 day ago
- NASA chief: Apollo engineers who criticize SLS don’t grok modern rocketry arstechnica.com/science/2016/0… 4 days ago
- Buzz Aldrin says NASA is going about Mars exploration the wrong way arstechnica.com/science/2016/0… Really? 4 days ago
- Early Ideas of Space Tourism launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/ear… https://t.co/6W2iYILhG9 fb.me/AVTyzsn9 4 days ago
- Early Ideas of Space Tourism launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/ear… https://t.co/6W2iYILhG9 4 days ago