My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Crusades” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/wed… https://t.co/4MRN97EkRf 7 hours ago
- 10 Breweries with a Great View of the Solar Eclipse craftbeer.com/beercation-des… What a great idea, a pub crawl for the eclipse. 14 hours ago
- Let's hope so. twitter.com/maxglassie/sta… 15 hours ago
- Retweeted Max Glassie (@maxglassie): @Launiusr this is good news for the blog! 😀 15 hours ago
- There are no words, none, for the utter contempt I have for POTUS at this point for his support for white... fb.me/73oqPiryN 15 hours ago