My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- RT @USNatArchives: Dr. Charles Leale's eyewitness report of Lincoln's assassination goes on display March 6: go.usa.gov/3xuAk http://… 10 hours ago
- The Space Shuttle and the Costly Nature of Space Access wp.me/pwYu1-1Pj 15 hours ago
- Watched "The Way Back" (2010) by Peter Weir about Siberian gulag inmates traveling 4,000 miles to escape to India: imdb.com/title/tt102311… 1 day ago
- Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum | NASA nasa.gov/content/goddar…. Really interesting findings about our changing climate. 1 day ago
- Announcing a new prize for recent dissertations in history of science and technology: docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid… 1 day ago