My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “To Save a City” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/wed… http://t.co/t9UpQAxaoY 1 day ago
- I'd like to right the wrongs of history, but there are so many of them. Where do I start? 2 days ago
- RT @airandspace: TDIH 1961: Pres. John F Kennedy announced before Congress goal of landing a man on the Moon: ow.ly/No7ai http:/… 2 days ago
- RT @airandspace: "Before This Decade is Out" lecture with Dr. John Logsdon on 50th anniv of Kennedy's declaration: ow.ly/No7aZ 2 days ago
- Baseball is dying ... again flip.it/x0Htk. Really, I doubt it. 2 days ago