My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- Looks like the majority of coal mining jobs were gone before even the start of the 21st century. twitter.com/jeffnesbit/sta… 17 hours ago
- Russia’s troubled space program is facing a major turning point: slate.com/articles/techn… via @slate. An article by my friend Asif Siddiqi. 17 hours ago
- For those who like maps, this pretty neat: petapixel.com/2016/08/06/nat… 18 hours ago
- I have to agree. twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/… 18 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Gravity Well: America’s Next. Greatest Mission” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/8747... fb.me/GiPXe2AL 1 day ago