My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- Prestigious Prophet or Common Cultist? zelphontheshelf.com/prestigious-pr…. Something to consider, but not to accept without questioning. 22 hours ago
- Excellent analysis by historian Wayne Flynt on why poor people vote against their interests: newamericanjournal.net/2014/02/why-do… 22 hours ago
- Game of Thrones theme performed live by cello rock band Break of Reality. Original composition by Ramin Djawadi: youtube.com/watch?v=ydRAb9… 1 day ago
- Retweeted MLB News & Rumors (@AllBaseballNews): ESPN: A memorable 25th anniversary for Rickey Henderson and... fb.me/4tAl8vNJH 1 day ago
- RT @AllBaseballNews: ESPN: A memorable 25th anniversary for Rickey Henderson and Nolan Ryan es.pn/24fD43n #mlb 1 day ago