My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- Now, more than ever, encourage kids to learn history. National History Day competitions are all around country: nhd.org 6 hours ago
- Retweeted abdul 🚀 (@Advil): 1. Pluto was declassified as a planet in 2006. Under Bush 2. From 2008-2016 NASA... fb.me/AfLOL7nA 6 hours ago
- RT @Advil: 1. Pluto was declassified as a planet in 2006. Under Bush 2. From 2008-2016 NASA discovered well over 1284 new planets 3. You’… 6 hours ago
- Retweeted Jon Stewart (@JonStewartHBO): "The least anti-Semitic person you'll ever meet" tried to humiliate me... fb.me/8aWE56p70 6 hours ago
- RT @JonStewartHBO: "The least anti-Semitic person you'll ever meet" tried to humiliate me by pointing out my birth name was Leibowitz. #Tru… 6 hours ago