My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Lands, New Men” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/wed… fb.me/2sWLXQkv3 1 day ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Lands, New Men” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/wed… 1 day ago
- How about drinking game for the debate tonight? 2 glasses, 1 for each candidate. Take a drink with each insult. Who's will empty first? 2 days ago
- washingtonpost.com/opinions/5-myt… Excellent post about the Medieval period. 4 days ago
- Retweeted Frank Slazer (@FSlazer): Woo Hoo!!! Nationals clinch NL East title with win over Pirates, Mets’ loss... fb.me/2rIhWEfMK 4 days ago