I published a blog post on the National Air and Space Museum this morning on the 100th anniversary of the birth of Wernher von Braun. For anyone who might be interested in reading that post it is here. I wanted to introduce some balance to the heavily celebratory posts I have seen elsewhere. Comments?
- Retweeted Sam Adams (@SamuelAAdams): President Starts Term on Third Base, Thinks He Hit a Triple... fb.me/1R6AshsGl 2 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: President Starts Term on Third Base, Thinks He Hit a Triple https://t.co/qDChYggwBB 2 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: One of our curators looks at airports as emotionally charged spaces. More in, "Airports: Deeply Human Spaces" - https://t.… 2 hours ago
- Now, more than ever, encourage kids to learn history. National History Day competitions are all around country: nhd.org 11 hours ago
- Retweeted abdul 🚀 (@Advil): 1. Pluto was declassified as a planet in 2006. Under Bush 2. From 2008-2016 NASA... fb.me/AfLOL7nA 11 hours ago