I published a blog post on the National Air and Space Museum this morning on the 100th anniversary of the birth of Wernher von Braun. For anyone who might be interested in reading that post it is here. I wanted to introduce some balance to the heavily celebratory posts I have seen elsewhere. Comments?
- Retweeted NASA Goddard (@NASAGoddard): Cryogenic testing has changed a lot since the 1960s. More:... fb.me/27J8hpYkh 10 hours ago
- RT @NASAGoddard: Cryogenic testing has changed a lot since the 1960s. More: go.nasa.gov/1TggFcj @NASAWebbTelescp https://t.co/8ecUidJXQX 10 hours ago
- Retweeted CrimesAgainstScience (@CrimesAgSci): Since @BadAstronomer has a bazillion times more readers, I'm glad... fb.me/22YI1qz7s 1 day ago
- RT @CrimesAgSci: Since @BadAstronomer has a bazillion times more readers, I'm glad he also knows that @LamarSmithTX21 is a disgrace. https… 1 day ago
- Retweeted SmithsonianAirSpace (@airandspace): Calling all scholars! Apply to one our fellowships today:... fb.me/6QxzQ1hx0 2 days ago