I published a blog post on the National Air and Space Museum this morning on the 100th anniversary of the birth of Wernher von Braun. For anyone who might be interested in reading that post it is here. I wanted to introduce some balance to the heavily celebratory posts I have seen elsewhere. Comments?
- Well, it was an engrossing few days for the AHCA: thehill.com/policy/healthc… https://t.co/LaDPkUSFX8 2 days ago
- For history friends, does anyone know where I might find David Packard's papers? Biography of David Packard paper-research.com/biographies/Da… 2 days ago
- Trump’s Defense of His Lies: ‘I’m President and You’re Not’ nymag.com/daily/intellig… via @intelligencer. Good lord, what have we come to? 2 days ago
- For my historian friends, has anyone used Melvin Laird's papers at Ford Library? Are there insights into his work as Secretary of Defense? 2 days ago
- This is cool, and to think I hated disco when it was popular: washingtonpost.com/news/going-out… 2 days ago