I published a blog post on the National Air and Space Museum this morning on the 100th anniversary of the birth of Wernher von Braun. For anyone who might be interested in reading that post it is here. I wanted to introduce some balance to the heavily celebratory posts I have seen elsewhere. Comments?
- I wrote about history of prospects for life on Venus in 2012: mdpi.com/2075-1729/2/3/…. See this new story on it: space.com/33758-venus-ha… 10 hours ago
- From Hospitable to Hellish: Venus May Have Supported Life shar.es/1w78Su via @SPACEdotcom. Really interesting. 10 hours ago
- Are you kidding me? "Ken Ham Says Scientists Are Wrong About Life on Venus": christianpost.com/news/ken-ham-s… christianpost.com/news/ken-ham-s… 10 hours ago
- Hardly a day goes by that I don't receive an invitation to submit to a journal. Looks like much of this is a scam: ftc.gov/news-events/pr… 11 hours ago
- Retweeted The High Frontier (@thehighfrontier): A whole lot of history and knowledge represented by these... fb.me/4f5xAWbL6 11 hours ago