I published a blog post on the National Air and Space Museum this morning on the 100th anniversary of the birth of Wernher von Braun. For anyone who might be interested in reading that post it is here. I wanted to introduce some balance to the heavily celebratory posts I have seen elsewhere. Comments?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Moon: A Brief History” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/wed… https://t.co/V1HxjAybYw fb.me/17OMPyqyM 1 day ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Moon: A Brief History” launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/wed… https://t.co/V1HxjAybYw 1 day ago
- Mad Skills: How Historians Are Like Swiss Army Knives historians.org/publications-a… Excellent story on possibilities in public history. 2 days ago
- A Breathless Survey of… launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/a-b… https://t.co/Zl0J5bpRUk 3 days ago
- NASA chief: Apollo engineers who criticize SLS don’t grok modern rocketry arstechnica.com/science/2016/0… 6 days ago