There is a terrific post on “Geographic breakdown: Where do major airlines fly?” It has a graphic representation of the United States and the routes flown by each of the major airlines. It’s fascinating to go through this material and see the paterns of each carrier. Enjoy.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Crusades” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/wed… https://t.co/4MRN97EkRf 7 hours ago
- 10 Breweries with a Great View of the Solar Eclipse craftbeer.com/beercation-des… What a great idea, a pub crawl for the eclipse. 14 hours ago
- Let's hope so. twitter.com/maxglassie/sta… 15 hours ago
- Retweeted Max Glassie (@maxglassie): @Launiusr this is good news for the blog! 😀 15 hours ago
- There are no words, none, for the utter contempt I have for POTUS at this point for his support for white... fb.me/73oqPiryN 15 hours ago