There is a terrific post on “Geographic breakdown: Where do major airlines fly?” It has a graphic representation of the United States and the routes flown by each of the major airlines. It’s fascinating to go through this material and see the paterns of each carrier. Enjoy.
- RT @milesobrien: #NepalEarthquake aftermath a reminder of challenge predicting temblors. My @NewsHour story on this from 2011 is here http:… 7 hours ago
- When Google is your librarian and Starbucks your WiFi, do we still need public libraries? flip.it/3Q2AZ. Fascinating story! 8 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: Saturn 1 (SA-2) rocket test launched #today in 1962, its payload was called Project Highwater #SaturnSaturday http://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- Watched Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. What a mess. Sort of a Harry Potter clone with Percy as the son of Poseidon. m.imdb.com/title/tt185456… 20 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Today Minnesota Aviation Hall of Fame inducts Bob Gilruth – NACA and NASA – here being honored by JFK in 1962 http://t.co… 1 day ago