There is a terrific post on “Geographic breakdown: Where do major airlines fly?” It has a graphic representation of the United States and the routes flown by each of the major airlines. It’s fascinating to go through this material and see the paterns of each carrier. Enjoy.
- Re-Direct: Guide to Online Academic Research
- Historical Analogies and the Commercial Development of Space
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Debunked! ESP, Telekinesis, and other Pseudoscience”
- Announcement: Space Policy and History Forum # 11, March 10, 2014, Washington, D.C.
- Announcement: Lecture on “Exoplanets and the Real Search for Alien Life” by Sara Seager
- At Space x speakeasy in Washington. 5 hours ago
- Why do women outlive men? 10 hilarious reasons. (via @theSFTimes) sftimes.co/?id=66&src=twt… Oh well, it needs to be noted. 18 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: In Berlin April 10-12? Register for this conference on the militarization of space in science & politics: http://t.co/bgKf… 19 hours ago
- Re-Direct: Guide to Online Academic Research wp.me/pwYu1-1AL 1 day ago
- RT @reuterspictures: International Women's Day Reuters photographers around the globe series of portraits of women & their daughters #IWD h… 2 days ago