There is a terrific post on “Geographic breakdown: Where do major airlines fly?” It has a graphic representation of the United States and the routes flown by each of the major airlines. It’s fascinating to go through this material and see the paterns of each carrier. Enjoy.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Matty—An American Hero” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/wed… http://t.co/xWqs28Xnpj 49 minutes ago
- A Balance Sheet on All of the Landings on Mars launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/lan… http://t.co/6VdLaxncYh 2 days ago
- Smithsonian's new high-tech aerospace exhibit postandcourier.com/article/201507… via @postandcourier Nice story on the "Above and Beyond" traveling show 6 days ago
- Nice story on the Whole Earth photo from Apollo 13: newsweek.com/whole-earth-na… 6 days ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Scientific Exploration of Mars” launiusr.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/wed… http://t.co/eP26lnsqS4 1 week ago