There is a terrific post on “Geographic breakdown: Where do major airlines fly?” It has a graphic representation of the United States and the routes flown by each of the major airlines. It’s fascinating to go through this material and see the paterns of each carrier. Enjoy.
- The Space Shuttle and the Costly Nature of Space Access wp.me/pwYu1-1Pj 1 hour ago
- Watched "The Way Back" (2010) by Peter Weir about Siberian gulag inmates traveling 4,000 miles to escape to India: imdb.com/title/tt102311… 10 hours ago
- Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum | NASA nasa.gov/content/goddar…. Really interesting findings about our changing climate. 19 hours ago
- Announcing a new prize for recent dissertations in history of science and technology: docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid… 19 hours ago
- Our Spaceflight Heritage: NASA celebrates 100 years of NACA with symposium spaceflightinsider.com/space-flight-h…. Here is a report on symposium just held. 19 hours ago