There is a terrific post on “Geographic breakdown: Where do major airlines fly?” It has a graphic representation of the United States and the routes flown by each of the major airlines. It’s fascinating to go through this material and see the paterns of each carrier. Enjoy.
- Could coal mining jobs come back? Ponder this scene from "Other People's Money" (1991): youtu.be/62kxPyNZF3Q.... fb.me/82a58cAoh 8 hours ago
- Could coal mining jobs come back? Ponder this scene from "Other People's Money" (1991): youtu.be/62kxPyNZF3Q. Obsolescence & technology. 8 hours ago
- washingtonpost.com/news/fact-chec…. 4 Pinocchios for this interview. Not surprising, again! 8 hours ago
- Looks like the majority of coal mining jobs were gone before even the start of the 21st century. twitter.com/jeffnesbit/sta… 1 day ago
- Russia’s troubled space program is facing a major turning point: slate.com/articles/techn… via @slate. An article by my friend Asif Siddiqi. 1 day ago