There is a terrific post on “Geographic breakdown: Where do major airlines fly?” It has a graphic representation of the United States and the routes flown by each of the major airlines. It’s fascinating to go through this material and see the paterns of each carrier. Enjoy.
- RT @ikluft: "Fly me to the moon." Missed it by a quarter million miles. http://t.co/4a2UruqqoN #aviation #astronomy pic by @joekaczmarek 2 hours ago
- RT @wcronon: Amazing (and very beautiful) 6.5-minute video of Kilauea erupting, produced by @PageFilms bit.ly/1BCccGA 2 hours ago
- RT @gtwhitesides: Mars humor. Funny. "Opportunity" xkcd.com/1504/ 2 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: TDIH 1987: Our Chance-Vought RF-8U Crusader made its last flight - to us! ow.ly/KYdug http://t.co/RbAvn3zUg3 2 hours ago
- RT @ncph: New History@Work: Proposing a Business and History program: Some nineteen categories of public history progr... http://t.co/65D… 2 hours ago