I have written up a blog post at the National Air and Space Museum’s website listing my top ten most significant space events in the first decade of the twenty-first century. This may not square with your list, and I invite your comments on it, but the ones I nominate are discussed at Ten Events of Great Significance in Space Exploration during the Twenty-first Century’s First Decade. Check it out.
- A Breathless Survey of… launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/a-b… https://t.co/Zl0J5bpRUk 1 day ago
- NASA chief: Apollo engineers who criticize SLS don’t grok modern rocketry arstechnica.com/science/2016/0… 4 days ago
- Buzz Aldrin says NASA is going about Mars exploration the wrong way arstechnica.com/science/2016/0… Really? 4 days ago
- Early Ideas of Space Tourism launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/ear… https://t.co/6W2iYILhG9 fb.me/AVTyzsn9 4 days ago
- Early Ideas of Space Tourism launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/ear… https://t.co/6W2iYILhG9 4 days ago