I have written up a blog post at the National Air and Space Museum’s website listing my top ten most significant space events in the first decade of the twenty-first century. This may not square with your list, and I invite your comments on it, but the ones I nominate are discussed at Ten Events of Great Significance in Space Exploration during the Twenty-first Century’s First Decade. Check it out.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle”
- Three Canopies into the Pacific: Coming Home during Project Apollo
- Are There No Great Movies about the American Revolution?
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Beyond the Sixth Game”
- Sacred Space, Chosen-ness, and Perspectives on the American Past
- Great photo. There are a lot of hidden figures out there. twitter.com/Team_AFRL/stat… 8 hours ago
- Winners? Losers? At baseball's bonkers trade deadline, nobody really knows flip.it/zR6Rwn Good story on the MLB trade deadline 12 hours ago
- 8 World War II Films Worthy of Any Collection | po.st/9vthhF via @soundnvision I would add "Inglorious Bastards" w/great ending. 13 hours ago
- After A Year In Space, The Air Hasn't Gone Out Of NASA's Inflated Module flip.it/BvFnZq This is quite a test, pointing to future. 13 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “New Weapons, Old Politics: America’s Military Procurement Muddle” launiusr.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/wed… fb.me/w3id8RiX 18 hours ago