I have written up a blog post at the National Air and Space Museum’s website listing my top ten most significant space events in the first decade of the twenty-first century. This may not square with your list, and I invite your comments on it, but the ones I nominate are discussed at Ten Events of Great Significance in Space Exploration during the Twenty-first Century’s First Decade. Check it out.
- A Clash of Engineering Cultures? NASA Engineers, R and D Culture, and the Space Shuttle as an Operational System
- Immediate Outcomes from the Columbia Accident in 2003
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Print The Legend”
- What Happened to the Space Shuttle Columbia on February 1, 2003?
- Recalling the Challenger Accident Thirty Years Ago
- A Clash of Engineering Cultures? NASA Engineers, R and D Culture, and the Space Shuttle as… launiusr.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/a-c… https://t.co/njTNFbIpgJ 1 day ago
- Retweeted Paige Roberts (@paige_roberts): Some autobiographical reflections on doing academic history and... fb.me/2JCOS7uQj 1 day ago
- RT @paige_roberts: Some autobiographical reflections on doing academic history and writing history for public audiences https://t.co/4jaR8A… 1 day ago
- The Troubled Academic Job Market for History flip.it/vWD8D This is a very disturbing trend. 2 days ago
- Color me envious.@gtwhitesides twitter.com/gtwhitesides/s… 3 days ago