On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- Ten Great Improvised Scenes on Film
- Announcing the Publication of “Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed the Universe with It”
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Turning the Black Sox White”
- Guaranteeing Aeronautical Innovation: Is that Possible?
- Are There Ways to Speed Up MLB Baseball Games?
- My sister Debbie and her daughter Hadley checking the phone. Adrian looks on. http://t.co/fLzGmXaQ05 5 hours ago
- RT @NewsFromSpace: #TISH 1Sep1970: NASA Administrator Paine decides to cut the Apollo 15 & 19 missions (remaining ones were renumbered) htt… 5 hours ago
- RT @NewsFromSpace: MT @newscientist: Voyager 2 is phoning home with new views of the solar system's ragged edge ow.ly/ARDZo ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #OTD in 1979, Pioneer 11 makes the 1st flyby of Saturn go.nasa.gov/qm24po 5 hours ago
- RT @TheHistoryFeed: I have over 200 #history #bookreviews at #goodreads now like, The Scientific Revolution: A Historiographical Inquiry h… 11 hours ago