On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- The Beatles Come to Kansas City, Fifty Years Ago
- Some Thoughts on Walter Cronkite and the Space Program
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Cooperstown Confidential: Heroes, Rogues, and the Inside Story of the Baseball Hall of Fame”
- Announcing: Space Policy and History Forum #13, September 22, 2014
- The Railroad and the Space Program Revisited: Historical Analogues and the Stimulation of Commercial Space Operations
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.