On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- RT @wcronon: Fascinating project seeks to record instances in which physical books offer unique historical records: bit.ly/1pvBJMX 11 hours ago
- RT @wcronon: Most people don't realize that even research libraries are moving away from physical books as their core mission: http://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- Fascinating Maps. vox.com/2014/9/23/6829… 1 day ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: I was going to dress up like a human for Halloween, but I can't find enough irrational fears or self-doubts or funny wi… 1 day ago
- RT @jswatz: I don't blame people for being frightened about Ebola, a frightening disease. I do blame irresponsible media and officials for … 1 day ago