On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- I just uploaded 'Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed th...' to @academia! academia.edu/8935948/Hubble… 6 hours ago
- KLINGON STYLE - "Gangnam Style" Star Trek Parody — GeekTyrant po.st/Vs8dfh via @GeekTyrant. This is pretty hilarious. 7 hours ago
- RT @TodaysDocument: Blastoff with @USNatArchives transportation records for @dpla's #GIFITUP challenge! todaysdocument.tumblr.com/post/100770187… #SocialGov h… 7 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Just 2 days to #AirandScare14! Who you gonna call? ow.ly/DfvP3 http://t.co/KjemkviTrC 7 hours ago
- RT @elakdawalla: RT @Cosmic_Penguin: A little bit late but here are some launch photos of #ChangE5T1. Liftoff was at 1800:04 UTC. http://t.… 7 hours ago