On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- Covering Apollo: Jules Bergman at ABC News wp.me/pwYu1-1I7 1 day ago
- Started watching Outlander last night. Interesting time travel take. But since she's now in 18th century not much about time travel anymore. 1 day ago
- Took out a rosemary bush, dead and dry, in backyard this evening. Even burned some in firepit. Will save rest for when Monique visits. 2 days ago
- RT @Nationals: THAT'S A FINAL!! Jordan Zimmermann has thrown the first NO-HITTER in #Nats history!! 9 IP, 0 H, 0 ER, 1 BB, 10 K http://t.co… 2 days ago
- Wrote Introduction to NACA/NASA centennialc history today. Aboutvl 2,300 words. I hope it still seems okay tomorrow. 2 days ago