On May 7, 2014, I wrote a short blog post for “The Mark News,” an on-line source of news and opinion. The piece, “Exploring Options,” is available here. I hope you find it useful. Comments are welcome. One of my conclusions is that the U.S. should invest more effectively in launch technology for the near and mid-term.
- Vote for the most iconic thing at the Smithsonian and be entered to win a prize package. bit.ly/1p1VbQ6 47 minutes ago
- RT @NewsFromSpace: .@SpaceflightNow: Satellites critical to collecting evidence in #MH17 tragedy goo.gl/lbIKY0 1 day ago
- RT @ScienceNewsOrg: Dinosaurs may have all bundled up in flashy feather coats, new fossils suggest: ow.ly/zxTGf http://t.co/suMf… 1 day ago
- RT @ncph: New History@Work: Humanities at the Crossroads: The Indiana case study: Editor’s Note: This is the fourth piec... http://t.co/UPL… 1 day ago
- RT @isalara: Sunrise in DC today. http://t.co/x2aeEGve1C 1 day ago