Phil Plait, creator of the “Bad Astronomy” website and outstanding science defender, has published an interesting article on the Slate.com website. “The Very, Very Thin Wedge of Denial” may be found here. The final paragraph is important: “The basic science of global warming is independent of party line. It doesn’t care if you’re left, right, black, white, straight, gay, pro-gun, pro-abortion rights, pro-GMO, or pro-vaccine. It’s real, and it affects all of us. Mission No. 1 is to get people to understand this, and then to get them to elect politicians who do as well.”
- Proposed Historical Paper: “The Battle over Cosmology in Recent America: Intelligent Designers, Science Communicators, and the Home Schooling Movement”
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Boiling Mad: Inside Tea Party America”
- Re-Direct: “NASA-Russia Cooperation: What You Need To Know”
- Announcement: Mutual Concerns of Air and Space Museums Conference, April 11-14, 2014
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Ageless Generation: How Advances in Biomedicine Will Transform the Global Economy”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.