I received in the e-mail recently notification that my article, “Why Go to the Moon?The Many Faces of Lunar Policy,” was one of the top twenty-five most downloaded articles from Acta Astronautica 70 (January–February 2012): 165–75, the journal where it appeared. The certificate above documents this fact. If you would like to read this article it is available here
- Ten Great Improvised Scenes on Film
- Announcing the Publication of “Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed the Universe with It”
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Turning the Black Sox White”
- Guaranteeing Aeronautical Innovation: Is that Possible?
- Are There Ways to Speed Up MLB Baseball Games?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.