I received in the e-mail recently notification that my article, “Why Go to the Moon?The Many Faces of Lunar Policy,” was one of the top twenty-five most downloaded articles from Acta Astronautica 70 (January–February 2012): 165–75, the journal where it appeared. The certificate above documents this fact. If you would like to read this article it is available here
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Looking South”
- Early Efforts to Preserve Apollo Landing Sites
- Spaceflight and the Preservation of the Physical Past
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “A Short History of Naval and Marine Engineering”
- Announcing a Special Issue of “Astropolitics” on the Power of Analogies for Advancing Space Scientific Knowledge
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.