I received in the e-mail recently notification that my article, “Why Go to the Moon?The Many Faces of Lunar Policy,” was one of the top twenty-five most downloaded articles from Acta Astronautica 70 (January–February 2012): 165–75, the journal where it appeared. The certificate above documents this fact. If you would like to read this article it is available here
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Orbit of Discovery: The All-Ohio Space Shuttle Mission”
- The NACA’s Quietly Effective Director of Research: George W. Lewis
- Proposed Historical Paper: “The Battle over Cosmology in Recent America: Intelligent Designers, Science Communicators, and the Home Schooling Movement”
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Boiling Mad: Inside Tea Party America”
- Re-Direct: “NASA-Russia Cooperation: What You Need To Know”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.