I received in the e-mail recently notification that my article, “Why Go to the Moon?The Many Faces of Lunar Policy,” was one of the top twenty-five most downloaded articles from Acta Astronautica 70 (January–February 2012): 165–75, the journal where it appeared. The certificate above documents this fact. If you would like to read this article it is available here
- The Beatles Come to Kansas City, Fifty Years Ago
- Some Thoughts on Walter Cronkite and the Space Program
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Cooperstown Confidential: Heroes, Rogues, and the Inside Story of the Baseball Hall of Fame”
- Announcing: Space Policy and History Forum #13, September 22, 2014
- The Railroad and the Space Program Revisited: Historical Analogues and the Stimulation of Commercial Space Operations
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.