I wanted to alert you all to a blog conversation about a set of recent books on Russian/Soviet space history and culture that is being hosted by the “Russian History Blog.” The conversation, which will continue throughout this week, brings together scholars such as Lewis Siegelbaum, Roshanna Sylvester, Andrew Jenks, Anindita Banerjee, and Asif Siddiqi. I encourage all to participate through comments. Check it out here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Apollo’s Eye: A Cartographic Genealogy of the Earth in the Western Imagination”
- Re-Direct: Guide to Online Academic Research
- Historical Analogies and the Commercial Development of Space
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Debunked! ESP, Telekinesis, and other Pseudoscience”
- Announcement: Space Policy and History Forum # 11, March 10, 2014, Washington, D.C.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Apollo’s Eye: A Cartographic Genealogy of the Earth in the Western Imagination” wp.me/pwYu1-1zR 10 hours ago
- Monique and I at the SpaceX speakeasy last night. http://t.co/zEZCYbPG4s 1 day ago
- At the SpaceX speakeasy last night. Fun. http://t.co/inmYZRyshm 1 day ago
- At Space x speakeasy in Washington. 1 day ago
- Why do women outlive men? 10 hilarious reasons. (via @theSFTimes) sftimes.co/?id=66&src=twt… Oh well, it needs to be noted. 2 days ago