I wanted to alert you all to a blog conversation about a set of recent books on Russian/Soviet space history and culture that is being hosted by the “Russian History Blog.” The conversation, which will continue throughout this week, brings together scholars such as Lewis Siegelbaum, Roshanna Sylvester, Andrew Jenks, Anindita Banerjee, and Asif Siddiqi. I encourage all to participate through comments. Check it out here.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Orbit of Discovery: The All-Ohio Space Shuttle Mission”
- The NACA’s Quietly Effective Director of Research: George W. Lewis
- Proposed Historical Paper: “The Battle over Cosmology in Recent America: Intelligent Designers, Science Communicators, and the Home Schooling Movement”
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Boiling Mad: Inside Tea Party America”
- Re-Direct: “NASA-Russia Cooperation: What You Need To Know”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.