It was fune this last Tuesday at the National Air and Space Museum with a flash mob by a USAF band. It was a nice holiday treat. Enjoy.
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The U.S. War with Mexico: A Brief History with Documents”
- The Beatles Come to Kansas City, Fifty Years Ago
- Some Thoughts on Walter Cronkite and the Space Program
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Cooperstown Confidential: Heroes, Rogues, and the Inside Story of the Baseball Hall of Fame”
- Announcing: Space Policy and History Forum #13, September 22, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.