There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- RT @UMD_CODER: @airandspace Assoc. Dir. for Collections & Curatorial Affairs @Launiusr to speak at our Nov 18-20 Workshop! Register http://… 15 hours ago
- I short CNN piece on the Antares accident: cnn.com/video/data/2.0…. I was interviewed for it. 16 hours ago
- The Historical Roots of the Ebola Scare in the United States historynewsnetwork.org/article/157382 via @sharethis 1 day ago
- RT @JamesFallows: Cessna realtime video of Antares explosion youtube.com/watch?v=zarWT7… dramatic in itself and an idea of how world looks from… 1 day ago
- RT @LaunchComplex: When Congress inevitably criticizes Orbital for using Russian engines, let's turn it back on them for not funding creati… 1 day ago