There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- RT @NASAhistory: #HappyBirthday Astronaut Joe Engle. 3 X-15 flights into space + 2 Shuttle flights go.nasa.gov/1ltSFXJ http://t.co/9SMHB… 11 hours ago
- RT @Houstorian: Today in 1973, NASA’s Manned Spacecraft Center is renamed in honor of President Lyndon Johnson. @NASAhistory @NASA_Johnson … 11 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Turning the Black Sox White” wp.me/pwYu1-1Gy 1 day ago
- RT @jeff_foust: Remember Russian officials saying earlier this year they'd end ISS participation in 2020? Well, maybe not: http://t.co/tQJf… 3 days ago
- Guaranteeing Aeronautical Innovation: Is that Possible? wp.me/pwYu1-1GW 3 days ago