There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- Reclaiming History for the Future shar.es/1mRyZF via @chronicle. Fine piece by David Armitage on history, publics, and the future. 13 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Buffalo Bill on the Silver Screen” wp.me/pwYu1-1Ju 21 hours ago
- RT @timmermansr: But Space Shuttle Discovery is the highlight of this most awesome spacehall in the world! Only at @airandspace http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @airandspace: Thanks to Capt. James A. Lovell for serving as honorary chair of the #airandspacecampaign: ow.ly/D7F2p http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @dvergano: RT @volcanojw: Jobs! Be @NSF's Public Affairs Specialist for New Media (please) usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDet… 1 day ago