There is an interesting article in the Washington Post earlier this week entitled. “Which Way to Space.” It discusses the presumed debate between old space/new space with each side represented in the graphic above that juxtaposes two launchers. It offers some really fascinating issues to consider, and some that are just plain silly. I’d very much like to hear from people their thoughts on this article and the ideas contained therein.
- RT @ikluft: "Tyrrhenian Sea and Solstice Sky" flip.it/9Twck #NASA #astronomy pic of the day by @apod flip.it/4OSIT 5 hours ago
- FRT @bnjacobs: RT @NASAWatch: Happy Birthday Ames! Awesome Photos From 75 Years of Aerospace Research flip.it/TDUI1 Cool photos. 5 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: TDIH 1968: Apollo 8 launched on 1st mission taking humans beyond Earth orbit to the Moon & back (w/o landing): http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Apollo 8 command module: ow.ly/GeSzD http://t.co/hRBB94fiR5 5 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Hear about Apollo 8 from the astronauts who flew the mission in this lecture from 2008: ow.ly/GeSCH 5 hours ago