Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- RT @UMD_CODER: @airandspace Assoc. Dir. for Collections & Curatorial Affairs @Launiusr to speak at our Nov 18-20 Workshop! Register http://… 3 hours ago
- I short CNN piece on the Antares accident: cnn.com/video/data/2.0…. I was interviewed for it. 4 hours ago
- The Historical Roots of the Ebola Scare in the United States historynewsnetwork.org/article/157382 via @sharethis 1 day ago
- RT @JamesFallows: Cessna realtime video of Antares explosion youtube.com/watch?v=zarWT7… dramatic in itself and an idea of how world looks from… 1 day ago
- RT @LaunchComplex: When Congress inevitably criticizes Orbital for using Russian engines, let's turn it back on them for not funding creati… 1 day ago