Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- The Flak Bait cake at NASM. http://t.co/2KOgd0l3Kc 14 hours ago
- Lauren Horelick & Flak Bait cake at Udvar-Hazy Center. Represents forward fuselage of B-26, next NASM restoration. http://t.co/Zxf5AMujt1 14 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Dog Whistle Politics” wp.me/pwYu1-1Fb 23 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Today in 1958: President Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act (Public Law 85–568), forming @NASA. 1 day ago
- Vote for the most iconic thing at the Smithsonian and be entered to win a prize package. bit.ly/1p1VbQ6 1 day ago