Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- RT @bnjacobs: Seriously, does space get more badass than this? #NASA #JourneyToMars instagram.com/p/wwPYhzlYs0/ 9 hours ago
- Very expensive space flight is the one thing Republicans and Democrats agree on. By @BoerDeng slate.com/articles/healt… via @slate 12 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Take a 3D tour of the 1903 Wright Flyer: ow.ly/G1nLE http://t.co/ojBVotUKZm 1 day ago
- jezebel.com/mom-calls-c-sp…. This is brilliant. Mom "calls down" her two sons on TV over political disagreements. 1 day ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Empire of Conspiracy” wp.me/pwYu1-1KV 1 day ago