Iggy Pop has contributed many memorable songs to modern culture. His song, “The Passenger,” written with Ricky Gardiner was recorded and released in 1977 on his Lust for Life album. Iggy Pop wrote the lyrics for the song while riding on Berlin’s S-Bahn, and this video of it incorporates visual imagery from Berlin during the Cold War.
- Apollo@45: Technological Virtuosity Remembered via @airandspace blog.nasm.si.edu/space/apollo45… 11 hours ago
- Apollo 11 and the World’s Reaction wp.me/pwYu1-1Fr 17 hours ago
- RT @SpcPlcyOnline: Another wonderful tribute to Fred Ordway, from the NYT. nytimes.com/2014/07/14/us/… 1 day ago
- One of the airline ads for Hawaii in new exhibition, Hawaii by Air. http://t.co/8Qhb9WTMe3 1 day ago
- Satellite image of Oahu. http://t.co/8ezM8cz8QF 1 day ago