Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- As firefighters rescue World Series tickets from Mission Hills home, George Brett appears kansascity.com/news/local/art…. Amazing. He's everywhere, 19 hours ago
- Great WS game last night. Really enjoyed watching George Brett live and die with every Royals play. Good to see him again. Great player. 19 hours ago
- I just reviewed: 'U.S. Environmentalism since 1945: A Brief History with Documents' amazon.com/review/R2H4YQ7… via @amazon 21 hours ago
- RT @tannahillglen: ...We few, we happy few, we band of scholars; for he today that shares his data with me shall be my coauthor #ShakesPeer… 22 hours ago
- I just uploaded 'Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed th...' to @academia! academia.edu/8935948/Hubble… 1 day ago