Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- The Flak Bait cake at NASM. http://t.co/2KOgd0l3Kc 4 hours ago
- Lauren Horelick & Flak Bait cake at Udvar-Hazy Center. Represents forward fuselage of B-26, next NASM restoration. http://t.co/Zxf5AMujt1 4 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Dog Whistle Politics” wp.me/pwYu1-1Fb 13 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Today in 1958: President Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act (Public Law 85–568), forming @NASA. 1 day ago
- Vote for the most iconic thing at the Smithsonian and be entered to win a prize package. bit.ly/1p1VbQ6 1 day ago