Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- RT @ESA_CAVES: For future #Mars cavers: Candidate cave entrances on Mars caves.org/pub/journal/PD… #science http://t.co/NTOHOkIVxc 51 minutes ago
- RT @airandspace: Next Wed! Curator Valerie Neal will be on Reddit from 12-2:30 pm EDT to answer your questions about Discovery. #OV103 http… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheHistoryFeed: If you need a "What is #Historiography" video for your students, check out this one. youtu.be/au4zrIx4sIw #Twittersto… 2 hours ago
- RT @alicebell: What drives technological innovation? @kieronflanagan explains. With Daleks. theguardian.com/science/politi… 2 hours ago
- RT @Berger_SN: .@SpaceX Falcon 9 test vehicle destroyed Fri in accident. @jeff_foust has the story. spacenews.com/article/launch… http://t.co/rbMs… 2 hours ago