Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- Robert Gilruth and the NACA’s Entry into Space Technology
- One for the Record Books: The Stardust Sample Return Mission
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The U.S. War with Mexico: A Brief History with Documents”
- The Beatles Come to Kansas City, Fifty Years Ago
- Some Thoughts on Walter Cronkite and the Space Program
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.