Last week I published an op-ed in Space News entitled “Lessons from Terrestrial Exploration for Earth Orbit.” It focused on the history of European expansion beginning in the fifteenth century and the outcomes of that effort. In the process, Western Civilization expanded around the globe moving from exploration to use. I see the same thing happening in low-Earth orbit. Check out the op-ed here.
- RT @clark_ems: Albeit jokingly, a student told me he was going as John Noyes for Halloween with all his female friends as Oneida followers.… 6 hours ago
- RT @JacquelynGill: Anderson: Aristotle didn't just collect facts; he organized them. This locked the Western world into an idea of fixed or… 7 hours ago
- RT @waynehale: Very sad news from California. No words. Prayers only 7 hours ago
- RT @SteveGrzanich: From #SpaceShipTwo crash site via @CBSNews feed #space http://t.co/XVw2ecDKcR 8 hours ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: Think good thoughts for #SpaceShipTwo : Don't forget there are heroes amongst you. 8 hours ago