My friend and colleague, James R. Hansen, professor of history at Auburn University, has written a beautiful remembrance of Neil Armstrong. The first person on the Moon passed a year ago, but his memory remains. Check out Jim’s comments on-line in “The Truth About Neil Armstrong.”
- Historical Analogies and the Commercial Development of Space
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Debunked! ESP, Telekinesis, and other Pseudoscience”
- Announcement: Space Policy and History Forum # 11, March 10, 2014, Washington, D.C.
- Announcement: Lecture on “Exoplanets and the Real Search for Alien Life” by Sara Seager
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Inventing Wyatt Earp: His Life and Many Legends”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.