My friend and colleague, James R. Hansen, professor of history at Auburn University, has written a beautiful remembrance of Neil Armstrong. The first person on the Moon passed a year ago, but his memory remains. Check out Jim’s comments on-line in “The Truth About Neil Armstrong.”
- Some Thoughts on Walter Cronkite and the Space Program
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Cooperstown Confidential: Heroes, Rogues, and the Inside Story of the Baseball Hall of Fame”
- Announcing: Space Policy and History Forum #13, September 22, 2014
- The Railroad and the Space Program Revisited: Historical Analogues and the Stimulation of Commercial Space Operations
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Colonialism and its Forms of Knowledge”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.