My friend and colleague, James R. Hansen, professor of history at Auburn University, has written a beautiful remembrance of Neil Armstrong. The first person on the Moon passed a year ago, but his memory remains. Check out Jim’s comments on-line in “The Truth About Neil Armstrong.”
- Ten Great Improvised Scenes on Film
- Announcing the Publication of “Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed the Universe with It”
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Turning the Black Sox White”
- Guaranteeing Aeronautical Innovation: Is that Possible?
- Are There Ways to Speed Up MLB Baseball Games?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.