My friend and colleague, James R. Hansen, professor of history at Auburn University, has written a beautiful remembrance of Neil Armstrong. The first person on the Moon passed a year ago, but his memory remains. Check out Jim’s comments on-line in “The Truth About Neil Armstrong.”
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Historians of the American Frontier”
- The NACA Makes the Jet Engine both More Efficient and More Powerful
- The NACA and the Documenting of Progress in Aerodynamics
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The Astronauts Wives Club”
- Model Research in the NACA’s Wind Tunnels (And Some Full-Sized Efforts)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.