I posted on the National Air and Space Museum website this morning a reflection of the tenth anniversary of Columbia, STS-107, on February 1, 2003. For those who would like to read this blog post, it is available here.
- Historical Analogies and the Commercial Development of Space
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Debunked! ESP, Telekinesis, and other Pseudoscience”
- Announcement: Space Policy and History Forum # 11, March 10, 2014, Washington, D.C.
- Announcement: Lecture on “Exoplanets and the Real Search for Alien Life” by Sara Seager
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Inventing Wyatt Earp: His Life and Many Legends”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.