Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- RT @clark_ems: Albeit jokingly, a student told me he was going as John Noyes for Halloween with all his female friends as Oneida followers.… 17 hours ago
- RT @JacquelynGill: Anderson: Aristotle didn't just collect facts; he organized them. This locked the Western world into an idea of fixed or… 18 hours ago
- RT @waynehale: Very sad news from California. No words. Prayers only 18 hours ago
- RT @SteveGrzanich: From #SpaceShipTwo crash site via @CBSNews feed #space http://t.co/XVw2ecDKcR 18 hours ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: Think good thoughts for #SpaceShipTwo : Don't forget there are heroes amongst you. 18 hours ago