Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- RT @wcronon: Striking photos and video of vanishing glaciers on Mt Kenya outlined in night-time flames @Simon_Norfolk nyti.ms/1x6lEWJ 4 hours ago
- RT @GwydionS: I may be biased but #WoollyPuppets is REALLY my cup of tea. Python-esque, poetic, and puppetastic. Well done, @woollymammotht… 7 hours ago
- RT @woollymammothtc: The Washington Post interviews the puppet star of Famous Puppet Death Scenes! Check it out: wapo.st/1CK1PqA #… 7 hours ago
- RT @IAmSynesthesia: "The show contains puppet nudity, gunshots, and fog." How much better can it get? #WoollyPuppets 7 hours ago
- RT @annedediemar: #FamousPuppetDeathScenes at @woollymammothtc is extraordinary! I mean, just check out my work of art! #WoollyPuppets http… 7 hours ago