Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- The Flak Bait cake at NASM. http://t.co/2KOgd0l3Kc 8 hours ago
- Lauren Horelick & Flak Bait cake at Udvar-Hazy Center. Represents forward fuselage of B-26, next NASM restoration. http://t.co/Zxf5AMujt1 8 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Dog Whistle Politics” wp.me/pwYu1-1Fb 17 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Today in 1958: President Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act (Public Law 85–568), forming @NASA. 1 day ago
- Vote for the most iconic thing at the Smithsonian and be entered to win a prize package. bit.ly/1p1VbQ6 1 day ago