Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Ten Great Improvised Scenes on Film
- Announcing the Publication of “Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed the Universe with It”
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Turning the Black Sox White”
- Guaranteeing Aeronautical Innovation: Is that Possible?
- Are There Ways to Speed Up MLB Baseball Games?
- Ten Great Improvised Scenes on Film wp.me/pwYu1-1H4 5 hours ago
- Monique and me at Ryan's wedding. http://t.co/4xpgvwT6N4 8 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #OTD in 1962, President John F. Kennedy signs the Communications Satellite Act go.nasa.gov/1paLbDx 17 hours ago
- RT @SpaceShow: Dr. William (Bill) Rowe today, 12 PM PDT, 3 PM EDT; Listen @ thespaceshow.com. Call Dr. Rowe @ 1-866-687-7223 #fb #i. 17 hours ago
- It's a great plane. @airandspace: Today in 2007: Curtiss JN-4D "Jenny" was installed in "America by Air" exhibition: flip.it/3k3qY 21 hours ago