Andy Chaikin relayed to me his distress in seeing the recent news stories claiming that Neil Armstrong lied to the world about when he made up his famous “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” quote. As a result Chaikin wrote an op-ed in response, which is now up on Space.com. He would like everyone to send this far and wide, to counteract the ridiculous statements that have been made in past days. I could not agree more!
- Fascinating Maps. vox.com/2014/9/23/6829… 2 hours ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: I was going to dress up like a human for Halloween, but I can't find enough irrational fears or self-doubts or funny wi… 2 hours ago
- RT @jswatz: I don't blame people for being frightened about Ebola, a frightening disease. I do blame irresponsible media and officials for … 2 hours ago
- RT @genejm29: How we will observe Comet #SidingSpring #NASA http://t.co/I6AMxFTW30 2 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: A Whittle W.1X Turbojet Engine in our collection: ow.ly/CZl9p http://t.co/MBqbNe8QRn 2 hours ago