Does anyone know the individual in this photograph? A friend forwarded this photograph to me asking if I could identify him. There are a couple of clues worth considering. The first is the date on the image, 1964, and the balloons in the the photo in the background are of an Echo II inflation test as depicted here. I think, but cannot verify, that the “G” in the image number is for NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center. Project oversight for NASA’s Echo program did take place at Goddard. Some folks think it is a photo of a high ranking NASA official—that makes sense because it is clearly a studio shot—but who could it be? Any ideas?
- As firefighters rescue World Series tickets from Mission Hills home, George Brett appears kansascity.com/news/local/art…. Amazing. He's everywhere, 18 hours ago
- Great WS game last night. Really enjoyed watching George Brett live and die with every Royals play. Good to see him again. Great player. 18 hours ago
- I just reviewed: 'U.S. Environmentalism since 1945: A Brief History with Documents' amazon.com/review/R2H4YQ7… via @amazon 20 hours ago
- RT @tannahillglen: ...We few, we happy few, we band of scholars; for he today that shares his data with me shall be my coauthor #ShakesPeer… 21 hours ago
- I just uploaded 'Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed th...' to @academia! academia.edu/8935948/Hubble… 1 day ago