Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- I just uploaded 'Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed th...' to @academia! academia.edu/8935948/Hubble… 5 hours ago
- KLINGON STYLE - "Gangnam Style" Star Trek Parody — GeekTyrant po.st/Vs8dfh via @GeekTyrant. This is pretty hilarious. 5 hours ago
- RT @TodaysDocument: Blastoff with @USNatArchives transportation records for @dpla's #GIFITUP challenge! todaysdocument.tumblr.com/post/100770187… #SocialGov h… 6 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Just 2 days to #AirandScare14! Who you gonna call? ow.ly/DfvP3 http://t.co/KjemkviTrC 6 hours ago
- RT @elakdawalla: RT @Cosmic_Penguin: A little bit late but here are some launch photos of #ChangE5T1. Liftoff was at 1800:04 UTC. http://t.… 6 hours ago