Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- One for the Record Books: The Stardust Sample Return Mission
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “The U.S. War with Mexico: A Brief History with Documents”
- The Beatles Come to Kansas City, Fifty Years Ago
- Some Thoughts on Walter Cronkite and the Space Program
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Cooperstown Confidential: Heroes, Rogues, and the Inside Story of the Baseball Hall of Fame”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.