Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- RT @bnjacobs: Seriously, does space get more badass than this? #NASA #JourneyToMars instagram.com/p/wwPYhzlYs0/ 9 hours ago
- Very expensive space flight is the one thing Republicans and Democrats agree on. By @BoerDeng slate.com/articles/healt… via @slate 12 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Take a 3D tour of the 1903 Wright Flyer: ow.ly/G1nLE http://t.co/ojBVotUKZm 1 day ago
- jezebel.com/mom-calls-c-sp…. This is brilliant. Mom "calls down" her two sons on TV over political disagreements. 1 day ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Empire of Conspiracy” wp.me/pwYu1-1KV 1 day ago