Please pass this information to anyone who might be interested. There will be a discussion on Capitol Hill, Rayburn 2325, on Friday, June 15, 2012, 10 a.m. EDT, about “Commercialization of Space Travel and Human Participation in Space Exploration” sponsored by the National History Center of the American Historical Association. I will be there to moderate; participants include Matthew H. Hersch, University of Pennsylvania; Joseph N. Tatarewicz, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and Alexander C. MacDonald, NASA Emerging Commercial Space Office. All are welcome to join us for the discussion.
- Edward P. Warner and the Transformation of Aeronautics in America wp.me/pwYu1-1Em 2 hours ago
- Apollo@45: Technological Virtuosity Remembered via @airandspace blog.nasm.si.edu/space/apollo45… 2 days ago
- Apollo 11 and the World’s Reaction wp.me/pwYu1-1Fr 3 days ago
- RT @SpcPlcyOnline: Another wonderful tribute to Fred Ordway, from the NYT. nytimes.com/2014/07/14/us/… 3 days ago
- One of the airline ads for Hawaii in new exhibition, Hawaii by Air. http://t.co/8Qhb9WTMe3 3 days ago