My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- The Flak Bait cake at NASM. http://t.co/2KOgd0l3Kc 16 hours ago
- Lauren Horelick & Flak Bait cake at Udvar-Hazy Center. Represents forward fuselage of B-26, next NASM restoration. http://t.co/Zxf5AMujt1 16 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Dog Whistle Politics” wp.me/pwYu1-1Fb 1 day ago
- RT @airandspace: Today in 1958: President Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act (Public Law 85–568), forming @NASA. 1 day ago
- Vote for the most iconic thing at the Smithsonian and be entered to win a prize package. bit.ly/1p1VbQ6 1 day ago