My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- As firefighters rescue World Series tickets from Mission Hills home, George Brett appears kansascity.com/news/local/art…. Amazing. He's everywhere, 18 hours ago
- Great WS game last night. Really enjoyed watching George Brett live and die with every Royals play. Good to see him again. Great player. 18 hours ago
- I just reviewed: 'U.S. Environmentalism since 1945: A Brief History with Documents' amazon.com/review/R2H4YQ7… via @amazon 20 hours ago
- RT @tannahillglen: ...We few, we happy few, we band of scholars; for he today that shares his data with me shall be my coauthor #ShakesPeer… 21 hours ago
- I just uploaded 'Hubble’s Legacy: Reflections by Those Who Dreamed It, Built It, and Observed th...' to @academia! academia.edu/8935948/Hubble… 1 day ago