My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- RT @clark_ems: Albeit jokingly, a student told me he was going as John Noyes for Halloween with all his female friends as Oneida followers.… 14 hours ago
- RT @JacquelynGill: Anderson: Aristotle didn't just collect facts; he organized them. This locked the Western world into an idea of fixed or… 15 hours ago
- RT @waynehale: Very sad news from California. No words. Prayers only 15 hours ago
- RT @SteveGrzanich: From #SpaceShipTwo crash site via @CBSNews feed #space http://t.co/XVw2ecDKcR 16 hours ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: Think good thoughts for #SpaceShipTwo : Don't forget there are heroes amongst you. 16 hours ago