My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- "Space Oddity" Sung by Chris Hatfield wp.me/pwYu1-1mG via @wordpressdotcom. This is really fun. 2 days ago
- RT @jdhamblin: "Making Scientific Americans" Penthouse, Omni, and entertainment values in science from @Patrick_McCray #histsci http://t.c… 4 days ago
- Wednesday's Book Review: "Near-Earth Objects: Finding Them Before They Find Us"; wp.me/pwYu1-1iH. Check out my new blog post. 4 days ago
- Redirect: "The Top 5 Underrated Sci-Fi Movie Masterpieces"; wp.me/pwYu1-1mD. Check out this blog post. 6 days ago
- With friends at the Big Fish Grill in Rehobeth Beach. http://t.co/C33520PdFe 1 week ago