My friend and colleague Anke Ortlepp, the current Verville Fellow at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum here in Washington, D.C., has just posted on-line a terrific analysis of the desgregation of airports in the U.S. South. I recommend this post to all readers. You will find her post here.
- RT @bnjacobs: Seriously, does space get more badass than this? #NASA #JourneyToMars instagram.com/p/wwPYhzlYs0/ 8 hours ago
- Very expensive space flight is the one thing Republicans and Democrats agree on. By @BoerDeng slate.com/articles/healt… via @slate 11 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: Take a 3D tour of the 1903 Wright Flyer: ow.ly/G1nLE http://t.co/ojBVotUKZm 1 day ago
- jezebel.com/mom-calls-c-sp…. This is brilliant. Mom "calls down" her two sons on TV over political disagreements. 1 day ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Empire of Conspiracy” wp.me/pwYu1-1KV 1 day ago