I published a blog post on the National Air and Space Museum this morning on the 100th anniversary of the birth of Wernher von Braun. For anyone who might be interested in reading that post it is here. I wanted to introduce some balance to the heavily celebratory posts I have seen elsewhere. Comments?
- The Flak Bait cake at NASM. http://t.co/2KOgd0l3Kc 18 hours ago
- Lauren Horelick & Flak Bait cake at Udvar-Hazy Center. Represents forward fuselage of B-26, next NASM restoration. http://t.co/Zxf5AMujt1 18 hours ago
- Wednesday’s Book Review: “Dog Whistle Politics” wp.me/pwYu1-1Fb 1 day ago
- RT @airandspace: Today in 1958: President Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act (Public Law 85–568), forming @NASA. 1 day ago
- Vote for the most iconic thing at the Smithsonian and be entered to win a prize package. bit.ly/1p1VbQ6 1 day ago