I have written up a blog post at the National Air and Space Museum’s website listing my top ten most significant space events in the first decade of the twenty-first century. This may not square with your list, and I invite your comments on it, but the ones I nominate are discussed at Ten Events of Great Significance in Space Exploration during the Twenty-first Century’s First Decade. Check it out.
- RT @timmermansr: But Space Shuttle Discovery is the highlight of this most awesome spacehall in the world! Only at @airandspace http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @airandspace: Thanks to Capt. James A. Lovell for serving as honorary chair of the #airandspacecampaign: ow.ly/D7F2p http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @dvergano: RT @volcanojw: Jobs! Be @NSF's Public Affairs Specialist for New Media (please) usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDet… 1 hour ago
- RT @wcronon: Fascinating project seeks to record instances in which physical books offer unique historical records: bit.ly/1pvBJMX 15 hours ago
- RT @wcronon: Most people don't realize that even research libraries are moving away from physical books as their core mission: http://t.co/… 15 hours ago